• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 29/10/08

AFCG7

Established Member
Re: EPL: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur |NLD | 29 Oct. 2008 20:00

The subs seemed to have come on without any sort of instructions..Song was laughing , Eboue just strolled on and Diaby the same - they acted as if the game was over and they didnt need to do anything more. ****s .. also , why allow Penas to run so far unchallenged? hack him down , take a yellow..make the points safe, dont give him a chance to have a pop. Same with Modric.. our midfield was so full of **** in the last 5 minutes of that game , worse i have ever seen.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SPUDS IS CLASSIC I SWEAR. Releasing the 4-4 draw album? ROFL

:lol: :lol:

I bet they are going to use that as their biggest achievement in this season

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Well said AFCG7. Despite the excuses of inexperience and immaturity, the thing troubles me most with the team's CM/DM current candidates is that they seldom shows that you-wont-get-past-me mentality. I checked the match stat and found that only Diaby got booked despite all the craziness of NLD.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom