• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 29/10/08

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Re: EPL: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur |NLD | 29 Oct. 2008 20:00

Think we should rape them and we have to do so their season is a disgusting in a bless.

Swish

Established Member

True Gooner said:
hujja said:
Whaddaya think of Tottnumb?!!!

s**t

Whaddaya think of s**t?
tottnumb.

RvP's comments reminded me of Vela's "Its a good move to a club he can use as a platform to move to a big club" comment regarding Dos Santos. Gotta love the lads.

I think too many people are becoming fearful of the new manager syndrome, let's face it, they have been a complete joke this season and despite winning at the weekend, they still looked completely diabolical. I'm hoping for a massive win against them to put them back in their rightful place...

The Championship, the ****s.

TomasCR

Established Member

How can you talk about Sp**s as if they were a **** team, it´s behind me.

kamikaze80

Established Member

tomas, you're way too reasonable about Sp**s. mocking them is part and parcel of being a gunner. they are awful and i'm loving every minute of it.

algunner

Seriously anything a Win by less than 4 goal margin is a joke. We should hammer them like they did us in C.C. that was painful and I hope Ade, Bentdner, Fab, Denilson, Walcott, Gallas will remember that night. I want revenge and the fans should be awake for this one. This should be one memorable night for the players and fans. Would be so animated if we struggled to win this derby after what they humilated us last season.

thegame24

Established Member

Anyone else gonna put a bet on Sp**s to win?

Dont get me wrong i want us to batter them but getting some money back will make me feel better if they manage to Hull us.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member

Tottnumb are ****, but I'm still worried about this game. They have a couple of good players, and with our defense, well, you can never know. I just hope were not having an off day because a defeat would be catastrophic, and thats an understatement. Its a must win game, really, anything else against the worst team of the PL would be unacceptable.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

I'm worried before every game! We will win this one though, I have no doubt. One win, at home, against the equally wretched Bolton hasn't made Sp**s suddenly a good team and I don't care what Harry thinks he can or can't do with this mob - this mid-week they're ours.

hesham

Established Member

Listening to all the players come out after the WHU game and say it was a great win.. looks like they really needed it to boost their confidence. We should build on that now, by battering the spuds...

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

sabret00the said:
Merida+Denilson said:
sabret00the said:
Seeing the first post of this thread, i wouldn't be surprised if we lost, i certainly wouldn't be surprised if we dropped points. Humility before battle should precede everything.

We should be confident. We're playing the bottom placed team, we're at home, they have key suspensions,injuries and a useless defence and we on average score more than 3 goals a game at home this season.

If we get the first goal it could be a rout, if they score first we'll struggle until the last 20 minutes but should still win.
Being confident is one thing, but running around a thread telling spuds relegation jokes, often only asks for trouble. i will put my all into supporting the boys bringing the three points home, but at the time, wouldn't be surprised if the gloating and goading of this thread leads to our demise in this NLD.

Agreed, we have to realize that we shouldn't underestimate anyone.
Making banter toward our hated rival is one thing, making ridiculous scoreline and making assumptions that the game is just a walk in the park are another things.

Careful, most teams who gloated before cries harder in the end. Let's crush them and afterward we can really enjoy ourselves

kamikaze80

Established Member

i dont think they have any CBs. and they never had any CMs to begin with. fabregas is going to run riot in midfield and we are going to batter them. revenge is going to be oh so sweet.

Biggus

Established Member

thegame24 said:
Anyone else gonna put a bet on Sp**s to win?

Dont get me wrong i want us to batter them but getting some money back will make me feel better if they manage to Hull us.

Talk about immoral earnings.....Would you not rather buy some shares in a landmine factory that employs child labour?

alboots101

Established Member

i would not put a bean on them ***ts..they would find a way ogf ****ing it up

Anzac

Established Member

If we fail to take them to the cleaners it will be because we gave them too much respect re a NLD. If we fail to take 3 points convincingly at our Home against the bottom club, then we deserve to lose our Top 4 position this season. If we play a lone striker up front we deserve to drop points.

Rohit

Established Member

Anzac said:
If we fail to take 3 points convincingly at our Home against the bottom club, then we deserve to lose our Top 4 position this season. If we play a lone striker up front we deserve to drop points.

Quite a few teams didn't deserve to win the title then.

Playing a lone striker means nothing if your intent to throw caution to the wind.

I ll take playing a striker and winning. Please stop being so miserable.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom