• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | 07/04/07

Nutsy

Established Member
Missing out the CL week, our next game after the humiliating defeat trip at Anfield. Going back to Ashburton Grove, at the risk of losing our unbeaten streak at the Grove against these guys.. So it's

Arsenal FC

VS

West Ham United

As we lost to them Scousers 4-1, one of the worst defeats we had this season, a bloody Crouch hattrick. :shock: can't believe how terrible we've become, but again, them bloody injuries feck us all.. Ah well..

West Hammers
The thing of it is. I don't like any these guys. especially if Cnut Sheringham's on field. After the loss away against them last November, I'm hoping we could thrash em here. but then again, they could be one of those teams who can beat us at our own turf. which would be disasterous imo.

I can't seem to bothered anymore. Just bloody wish this season ends right after Liverpool's 3rd goal. All of victories becomes a pipe dream if we keep this **** up. sigh.. Need to refocus everything, take control Mr. Arsène Wenger.

Hopefully after 2 straight defeats in the Premiership, we can atleast draw the next game - with the way we're playing and against a team that's 2nd last in the table. Can't believe how terrible we are coping with injuries.. Just can't believe it all..

jester

Established Member
Leaking goals, no real attacking threat. Has 'upset' written all over it.
We need to start picking up points, bolton could start picking up points and we could find ourselves in trouble

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Re: Arsenal Vs WestHamUnited | Sat, April 7th,3pm | Emirates

I just hope we can not lose this one. 4th place must be our priority, I really hope that we are capable of grabing that. 3rd or 4th what's the difference anyway?

stuart

Established Member
Ahhh :( I really cant be bothered, how many games do we have left?

All i'll say for now is West Ham our FIGHTING for their lives. Something we never seem able to cope with

curtland

If we can't beat WEST HAM, then I'll... I'll...

Come on here and complain about it I guess.

But damn it, we better beat West Ham!

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Can somebody please reasure me that there is no reason to worry about our 4th place! I'm not sure anymore in anything, disaster just keep on coming every single day.
Our schedule:
H West Ham United
A Newcastle United hard
H Bolton Wanderers hard
H Manchester City
A Tottenham Hotspur hard
H Fulham
H Chesea hard
A Portsmouth hard

Liverpool:
Reading A hard
Manchester City A
Middlesbrough H
Wigan Athletic H
Portsmouth A hard
Fulham A hard
Charlton Athletic H

Bolton:
Shieffield Utd. H
Wigan Ath A
Everton H hard
Arsenal A hard
Reading H hard
Chelsea A hard
West Ham A
Aston Villa H hard

Everton:
Aston Villa A hard
Fulham H
Bolton A hard
Charlton H
West Ham A
Man Utd H hard
Portsmouth H
Chelsea A hard

spuds:
H Reading hard
A Chelsea hard
A Wigan
H Arsenal hard
A Middlesbrough hard
A Charlton
H Blackburn
H Man City

I really hope that Reading and Pompey should not be considered opponents for 4th place. If so we are in HUGE trouble.

nazo

Established Member
West Ham have the worst defense. They just defend randomly, and are clueless. If we don't score two goals + against them, i might cry. The only player they have that could cause problems is Tevez (watch him score 2 goals). Everyone else is clueless.

qs

Established Member
bluenaz said:
West Ham have the worst defense. They just defend randomly, and are clueless. If we don't score two goals + against them, i might cry. The only player they have that could cause problems is Tevez (watch him score 2 goals). Everyone else is clueless.

WHU are usually **** but they've players who can be great on their day. Reo-Coker, Harewood, Benayoun, etc if they are on form theyre great. Yeah they don't do it regularly but against us a couple of them usually find that bit extra.

nazo

Established Member
qs said:
bluenaz said:

WHU are usually s**t but they've players who can be great on their day. Reo-Coker, Harewood, Benayoun, etc if they are on form theyre great. Yeah they don't do it regularly but against us a couple of them usually find that bit extra.

See i based everything i said on how they have been playing this season. Every time i watched them play, they were horrible. Knowing our luck, Reo-Coker will turn into Pirlo, Harewood will turn into Ronaldinho, Benayoun will turn into Kaka and so on.

sam961gunners

Hopefully we have Gilberto back, the Liverpool game showed how important he is for us, i would go for this:

Lehmann

Eboue Toure Gallas Clichy

Hleb Fabregas Gilberto(c) Rosicky

Ljungberg

Adebayor

Subs: Almunia, Hoyte, Diaby, Denilson, Aliadiere

Nutsy

Established Member
bluenaz said:
See i based everything i said on how they have been playing this season. Every time i watched them play, they were horrible. Knowing our luck, Reo-Coker will turn into Pirlo, Harewood will turn into Ronaldinho, Benayoun will turn into Kaka and so on.

okay, now that is a terrifying statement. Just hope we can win this game and be done with it. Our attacking hasn't been to good, so, even if West Ham's defense are ****e, (which is true) if our attacking upfront is ****e aswell, don't really make much of a difference eh?

nazo

Established Member
And there you go.
Next game vs Arsenal? Check
Have been playing **** for a while? Check
Started playing like they are possessed by demons right before Arsenal play them? Check

An Arsenal loss.

Rohit

Established Member
Tevez has been brilliant again, the only reason West Ham would stay up, if they do, it will be Tevez.

With all the talk of English grit and determination, the only one i see giving 100% committment in a West Ham shirt week in an week out is Carlos Tevez and he is a **** too.

I really hope Wenger goes for him.

awooga83

Established Member
West Ham have purpose left in their season and will be right up for it where as we have pretty much gone on our summer holidays and string together a little move if we can be bothered. I wouldn't fancy us here the one positive is its at home i don't think Wenger will allow them to be as slack again in front of their own crowd, at least i hope not.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom