• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | 07/04/07

kamikaze80

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
tough game. they'll fight, we might not.
thats what it comes down to. although if theyre realistic, west ham know theyre going down. the point gap is simply too big. and i think charlton is gonna stay up so west ham need to leapfrog both charlton and sheffield. dont see it happening. theyll be fired up, they wont be playing the likes of us for at least a year.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

YuenBiaoFan said:
The circumstances have got a defeat written all over this one going on previous.

I will however be f****g furious if Arsenal lose twice against these jokers.

And I don't think we will.

Reaction time from the boys hopefully.

They had better, or some of them need to go, it does not matter that we aren't in the running to win anything , third is really important despite what a few fans may think . Wenger has put a lot of faith and taken a lot of **** for this squad - they need to remember that and step up.

asajoseph

Established Member
If we don't put up a damn good performance against the Hammers, I'll be ****ing irate. Shelled out almost £70 each for two tickets a couple of weeks ago, I'll be very displeased with another shoddy perfomance.

hoyden

bluenaz said:
The only boost we have before the game is that we're playing at home. Other than that everything is against us. The players need to wake up, and stop feeling sorry for themselves after getting knocked out of all three cups in whatever days.

As for the lineup. I don't want Baptista starting, he is a waste of space.
Lehmann
Eboue-Toure-Gallas-Clichy
Hleb-Cesc-Gilberto-Rosicky
-------------------Freddie--------
----------------Ade----------------

I don't care, any of Hleb/Rosicky/Freddie can play in the 2nd striker hole. I prefer Freddie because he actually makes some good runs into the box.
I just realise that if you put Gallas on the left and Djourou in the middle,you'll get the exact lineup as the one that won at OT early this season.
I don't know why but it makes me sad. Why are they keeping falling apart when they can do so much better?

Zico

Established Member
How can anyone talk about bringing kids out? If we lose against Bolton, then we're only two points ahead of them. We cannot risk throwing these kids out willy-nilly. We need to build some consistency and sense of caring these next few weeks.

Since losing to Chelsea in Wales, we've rolled over for PSV, Blackburn, Everton and Liverpool. We're mediocre at the moment and cannot afford to compound our problems by fielding more inexperienced hopefuls.

If I saw Wenger today I'd slap him and tell him to get back to fielding winning teams.

Viper

Established Member
..............Lehmann

Eboue Toure Gallas Clichy

Hleb Cesc Gilberto Rosicky

........Ade.....Aliadiere

vantoure

illmatik said:
this is simple..no baptista=a win

hilarious :D :D :D :D

but seriously, these are hard times for gunners (team and fans). i'm so upset

i just hope the manager finds out the problem and we can start from there first to finish this season in the best way possible and then to start preparing for next season.

jester

Established Member
USArsenal said:
the one thing that worries me is that now Tevez is getting on a "hot streaK' of sorts.... although, to be fair, he isnt the type of player that gives our defense fits.. its usually the big tall strong ones that give us problems (Crouch, Drogba, etc)... i think as long as TOure recovers from the mare he had against Pool, we will be ok.. but we still have the "notscoring" problem...

I wouldnt worry, its usually the strikers that havent scored for a decade, and are in a record patch of bad form, that score against us!

Noted

I expect us to go unbeaten at the Emirates this season. I'm going for 2-0 on Saturday. I feel like being optimistic.

qs

Established Member
......................Lehmann.............

Eboue.....Toure....Gallas.......Clichy

.......................Gilberto..............

Hleb........Fab.......Rosicky....Freddie

.....................Adebayor................

With the front five piling it on

RockyRocastle

Established Member
qs said:

Looks like our best hope, although where are the goals going to come from?! Anything to keep Baptista out of the team will do. Id also play Hoyte instead of Eboue, I have had enough of him now.

This is a must win game, but I think Gallas apart this team lacks any sort of winning mentality or has enough personal pride about itself to put in the required performance.

Depressing times really.

jester

Established Member
I'm guessing that aliadiere will play *sigh*
Although if he can't motivate himself to play against the team that wouldnt play him then why bother playing professional football?

thegame24

Established Member
jester said:
Although if he can't motivate himself to play against the team that wouldnt play him then why bother playing professional football?[/quote]

Money, money, money, mon-ay, MONAAAY

Viper

Established Member
jester said:
Although if he can't motivate himself to play against the team that wouldnt play him then why bother playing professional football?
*sigh*?

He is a **** load better than Baptista.

Gets behind defenses and has pace, and isn't as likely to **** up those chances like Baptista.

jester

Established Member
Viper said:
jester said:
*sigh*?

He is a s**t load better than Baptista.

Gets behind defenses and has pace, and isn't as likely to f**k up those chances like Baptista.

i'm surprised the thought of aliadiere playing doesnt make you sigh? He hardly fills anyone with excitement or expectation does he? What is it - 5 years without a prem goal?

fab4girl

qs said:

Thats a pretty good lineup if we are up for it, which is highly doubtful.
Mehh but come saturday we will surely see Baptista/Ali starting

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Viper said:
jester said:
*sigh*?

Gets behind defenses and has pace, and isn't as likely to f**k up those chances like Baptista.

Ali's had his fair share of bad misses this season.

My dilemma is that I know that both Ali and Baps have talent, but they just aren't showing it. Glad it's up to Arsène to choose whether they stay or not; rather him than me.

Viper

Established Member
jester said:
Viper said:
jester said:
*sigh*?

i'm surprised the thought of aliadiere playing doesnt make you sigh? He hardly fills anyone with excitement or expectation does he? What is it - 5 years without a prem goal?
Maybe, but he has hardly got any games in the Premiership if I'm honest.

His appearance rate is very, very low. I don't really think he has started a great number of first team games for Arsenal in his lengthy spell at Arsenal. He has about 34 Premiership appearances for us since joining in 1999.

jester

Established Member
Viper said:
jester said:
Viper said:
jester said:
*sigh*?

Maybe, but he has hardly got any games in the Premiership if I'm honest.

His appearance rate is very, very low. I don't really think he has started a great number of first team games for Arsenal in his lengthy spell at Arsenal.

Of course, his injuries have halted his appearances, but he's not exactly been taking the chances that have been given to him

americanarf

Established Member
Viper said:
jester said:
*sigh*?

True that, if you notice, most of the games Baps has shone e.g. Liverpool, it was due to Ali's assists.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom