• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wolves | November 11th | KO: 16:30 GMT|

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
They are 4th place? They haven’t even played well and are a few points ahead of us, that match is crucial. Nothing to do with hyping them up, get a grip.
We aren't playing well either so if you're gonna give those sh!ts credit for that then give us some fvcking credit as well. Jeez, we're not even half way through the season yet

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's the concern, who's to know when those ****ers will click together? I certainly hope its no time before December 1st.
What's to click for them? That team has been together as a unit since 15/16, there's no reason to think they're going to significantly raise their level of play. Certainly not compared to a team under a new manager still trying to adapt.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I wonder if Xhaka has some kind of undiagnosed tunnel vision issue?

Back in the day I suspected Clichy of the same thing, he'd just make crazy, inexplicable defensive errors every now and again.

blaze_of_glory

Can we all chill, we were able to nick a point when we clearly should have lost, let's take it and move on. We know we are capable of way better and this should serve as a wake up call.
Spot on, this is the first genuinely disappointing result since the first two weeks. Now we'll see if Emery can get them rallied and back on track.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

All in all, my point is if some posters here think we deserved to lose 3-0, I'd agree we were **** but so was Wolves.

You can argue,
  • Possible Iwobi penalty in the first ten minutes
  • Missed sitter from Aubameyang
  • Torreira strike
  • Terrible offside call on Iwobi which could've been a dangerous chance
  • Lacazette on Xhaka cross
  • Ramsey's effort
Multiple points where the game could've went either way, so my argument remains that a point for both of us was a good result because both teams were **** as far as I'm concerned. Wolves will feel hard done by Leno, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Does us being absolutely awful mean that Wolves played well by generating those chances? I don't think so.

If Wolves played like that against other teams in the league, I doubt they would've done half as much and that's my ****ing point.

Good day to you all.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Disappointing to see once again after a good performance against Liverpool , squad started to believe their hype . How slowly we started this game was not acceptable . '

Our strikers by the way **** me ......they've lost a bit of urgency. One of them needs dropping to light a fire up their arses again .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I was laughed at for talking about the ambition a team like Wolves were shown in comparison to the ambition that we were showing.
Is spending £50m on CF in July and then another £60m in January not ambition? Making the right signings like Torreira, Leno and Sokratis is more important than aesthetics like throwing money at every Portuguese international under the sun like Wolves.

Mohamed7

Dont' think has Wenger ever lost o Wolves in the league :lol:
This Wolves nothing to do with previous ones. They freaking held City... Apart from Liverpool, they are the only ones to stop them, so they aren't bad side.

Wenger had let the club down by signing a new contract. By now, we would have rebuilt and and competing properly for top three.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Can we all chill, we were able to nick a point when we clearly should have lost, let's take it and move on. We know we are capable of way better and this should serve as a wake up call.

We were able to nick a point, because our goalkeeper saved us in 1vs1 duels. This will not happen every game.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
One thing though, these midtable teams have been creating so many big chances(even at Emirates), so easily, yet people are talking like Mustafi and Sokratis have been outstanding, something doesn’t add up here.. A top class defender would have the transformative effect Vdv has had on Liverpool..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The sporting and today performance are worrying specially after we outplayed Liverpool

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

What's to click for them? That team has been together as a unit since 15/16, there's no reason to think they're going to significantly raise their level of play. Certainly not compared to a team under a new manager still trying to adapt.

Of the three teams we have after the international break, they're the ones I want to beat most of all.

I'm confident we'll triumph down in Bournemouth & Manchester United are a shadow of the side that endlessly tormented us. Beat Sp*rs & we'll be well on our way in the top 4 battle.

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
There's a chance since the games haven't been played. And we're better than all of those teams when we play like we can.

If we play like today obviously we won't of course.
We've probably played well in 3 games this season. I'm not sure what evidence there is to suggest we're better than those teams other than Bournemouth who are bound to cause us problems on the counter, just look at what Adama did to us when he came on. United away is a difficult game no matter how sh*t they are and I don't think we're better than Sp**s. They've played terribly without two of their most important players for the last six weeks and they're still winning.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think our performances have changed that much since the start of the season. We’re just not as lucky with our scoring outbursts and have dropped a bit physically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom