• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Aston Villa 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday, February 18 | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
FpPvxBPX0AU03sh

@Trilly

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1676894587337.jpeg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You just feel it was a big moment in our season. The kind of day you look back on and say "yeah, we pulled it out that day."

Hopefully this is fresh, new momentum. We went a bit stale but a stylish win was just what the doctor ordered.
I can see Arteta pointing to this match as the moment he knew we'd win the title- assuming we do of course. Long way to go and as @avenellroad said, we've kick-started our challenge again.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Trossard and Martinelli can both play there to varying effect and rotate with someone like ESR or Nelson. It doesn’t have to be an out and out number 9 & we have more options than sticking with Eddie for 90 minutes and hoping for the best.

People think of Jesus as a forward now but at City he was almost exclusively used wide. It can be done.
Jesus was a centre forward his whole career until Pep started moving him about, and he still played a LOT at CF for City. Trossard and Martinelli have played like 15 games at CF combined in their career even at youth level. While Martinelli showed 3-4 years ago that he could be exciting there, his playstyle has evolved even further from that of a CF, and it would likely take some time to adjust. I do like the idea of moving him central late in games to give Eddie a breather though.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Do people actually watch others responding to a live game instead of watching the game itself on a dodgy illegal stream like a normal, well-adjusted person?
Apparently....its like Gogglebox meets big brother with even more pathetic wankers. I prefer taking out the bins...

Tnegs

Jesus was a centre forward his whole career until Pep started moving him about, and he still played a LOT at CF for City. Trossard and Martinelli have played like 15 games at CF combined in their career even at youth level. While Martinelli showed 3-4 years ago that he could be exciting there, his playstyle has evolved even further from that of a CF, and it would likely take some time to adjust. I do like the idea of moving him central late in games to give Eddie a breather though.

His whole career? Man was 19 when he joined City he couldn’t have played that many games before Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom