• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bolton vs Arsenal | 20/12/03

thegame24

Established Member
wait a min a lot of your were saying kolo should not be put right back after we had the OT tussle.

i reckon kolo at RB and a new CB would be brilliant defence.

Mark

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
lauren will find it hard to get back in the team. kolo has been outstanding

yeah even though i think kolo himself is better as a CB, he has played much better than Lauren at RB.

patrick42uk

Established Member
credit to bolton and allardyce. in okocha and djorkaeff he has two players that can single handedly keep them in the priemership. campo is underated as well.

Mark

Established Member
bergkamp off, parlour on. seems we're settling for this one goal lead which i don't like. we need a second. bolton are gonna put serious pressure on us.

A

Anonymous

Goonergurjit said:
henry_14 are you sure you support Arsenal?

i meant to say, Arsenal are not that superior to Bolton at the Reebok.

Bolton are playing well. However great teams can play crap and sneak a win

Webdesignlab

Established Member
henry_14 said:
Goonergurjit said:
henry_14 are you sure you support Arsenal?

i meant to say, Arsenal are not that superior to Bolton at the Reebok.

Bolton are playing well. However great teams can play crap and sneak a win

Fair enough, good point,but we will win it. 2-0

Mark

Established Member
cygan handballed it just outside the area. nothing given, but this guy really scares me at times.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Mark said:
cygan handballed it just outside the area. nothing given, but this guy really scares me at times.

bloody hell, it wasnt intentional. lehmann lobbed, pires off the line. why doesn t lehmann scare you?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom