• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bolton vs Arsenal | 20/12/03

thegame24

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
thegame24 said:
patrick42uk said:
henry's last couple of games shows why he didnt win the world player of the year. he has patches where he doesnt do much

that doesnt make any sence!

zidane played average all year and he won it.

henry easily deserved it.

so you saw all zidane's games all last year did you? i am not going to go into an argument with you because, quite frankly, i think you talk rubbish

i actually saw 3/4 of his games and all he does is little flicks on the bloody half way line.

and dont say i talk rubbish cause its obvious i dont.

A

Anonymous

not good enough.

clearly need another option upfront

until then, i can't see us winning anything

United are soooooo strong. Wenger still does not learn from his mistakes

Mark

Established Member
we cudnt hold onto a 2-0 lead last year what made us think we'd hold on to a 1-0 lead this year. i knew we shudve got a second. could be too late now...aaaarrrrgggh!!!

JGooner

Gale described Cygan as "a mistake waiting to happen" and said that, if Toure or Keown are fit, they simply MUST be played ahead of Cygan. He also says that Parlour should be the first name on the teamsheet in games like this. He is 100% right on all three counts.

patrick42uk

Established Member
henry_14 said:
not good enough.

clearly need another option upfront

until then, i can't see us winning anything

United are soooooo strong. Wenger still does not learn from his mistakes

lol, been waiting for your moment to pounce

Jasper

patrick42uk said:
to be honest, bolto will feel unlucky not to be winning. we have been shocking today

I agree, we seem to be lacking and unmotivated today!

Must be the wind and rain!

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom