• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Do t think we will see a 4231 hopefully 433 with Özil playing as a CM.

Martineli - Lacazette - Pepe
Özil - Ceballos
Torreira
Saka - Luis - Sokratis - Niles
Leno​
If the defence is crap, hopefully Mikel is as ruthless as he says he'll be and end them in January.

Would also like to see Luiz in midfield but predicting a win either way

That midfield is tiny and weak

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Laca up front instead of Auba, if we are to play with wingers, and I'll be over the moon

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That midfield is tiny and weak
Why are people so obsessed with a huge 1970s footballers in midfield. KDB and Silva both played in a midfield two and dominated 99% of games they played together.

Although, I do believe that that Özil should be nowhere near that line up.

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Why are people so obsessed with a huge 1970s footballers in midfield. KDB and Silva both played in a midfield two and dominated 99% of games they played together.

Other I do believe that that Özil should be nowhere near that line up.

LoL they are not alone in s midfield two

They have someone twice thesize of Torreira behind them...

KVD is athletic as hell with Speed and endurance

Özil Ceballos not so much

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Such a ******.

526579604.jpg

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
C'mon it is a quote from the great sitcom letterkenny, a canadian sitcom ffs when has a canadian anything offended anybody?
Canadian PM blacking up springs to mind, and Celine Dion has a lot to answer for:)

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just excited to see the lineup & formation.

No idea if its a 3/4/5 at the back? Do we play with width? A #10? 1 or 2 up front?

Wryer

Other I do believe that that Özil should be nowhere near that line up.

All about masking weaknesses with strengths. KDB and Silva technique allows them to get away with the supposed physical disadvantage. I just don't think we have that qualities now to get away with ANYTHING. It could be confidence, tactics, coaching. We need to bring our strengths out as soon as possible.

And that means playing Özil in a shape for him to make his passes, the midfield that allows Torreira to press and circulate possession, for Guendozi to break forward and disrupt defensive lines, for Pepe to be isolated against a fullbacks, for Auba to be at the final phase of an attack, for Tierney to be whipping in crosses, for Kola to driving to the byline and cutback etc etc.

It's been eons since we've seen our players playing at their respective strengths.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
It feels like the start of the season for me here lol I am super excited to see what Arteta does and he has my full backing. I am not expecting an overnight miracle but as long as we see a slight change and see how he is trying to get us playing I will be happy. I don't want to jinx it but I feel very confident and believe in us again!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Do t think we will see a 4231 hopefully 433 with Özil playing as a CM.

Martineli - Lacazette - Pepe
Özil - Ceballos
Torreira
Saka - Luis - Sokratis - Niles
Leno​
If the defence is crap, hopefully Mikel is as ruthless as he says he'll be and end them in January.

Would also like to see Luiz in midfield but predicting a win either way

I hope he goes 4 3 3 but that midfield is terrible. I'd bench Özil again for his reaction to being subbed. Hopefully Torreira is at the base and he picks two runners to be in midfield.

Quick wins: 4 3 3
Torreira as a holder.
Pepe back in the side.
No Xhaka.
No Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom