• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley FC vs Arsenal FC 17:30, 11th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So a priceless win, 8 in a row now??

I'm betting Coquelin dominated. How many clean sheets have we kept without him?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All day!

Also, don't quote me on this but I think we've ensured that Mourinho and his ultras can't win the title at the Emirates.

You're right. I think we would have had to have lost today, then Chelsea beat QPR, United and us. That's out of the question now though.

ScotVieira

Established Member
I don't understand why anyone would say Cazorla has not been effective. He was very effective with his discipline. He was not rushing ahead of play needlessly.
Cazorla is a very effective player for us.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think this qualifies as a moan. Your negativity is annoying mate, this is the premier league, there are no easy games. We were in control pretty much the whole 90 minutes. You think Chelsea fans are moaning about a poor performance against Hull or QPR?

It's almost like you're willing us to lose/draw so you can go full rant mode. It's funny how you seem to post a lot more when we're not doing well and have been relatively quiet the last few days.

Shove a tampax up it ffs. If that post 'annoys' you, then your life must be a wreck. im not your mate either, mate. Your passive aggressive nature with me is more annoying than anything on this board tbh. Avoid quoting me in future, for both our sakes. Cheers.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand why anyone would say Cazorla has not been effective. He was very effective with his discipline. He was not rushing ahead of play needlessly.

He wasn't that bad, but I think he needs a bit of a rest as he hasn't quite been at the same level recently. Still vital though. Overall, we didn't have a bad performance.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Nobody is saying he's not effective. He's just not AS effective deep as he is more ahead. And Ramsey is just pretty meh out wide.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Scrappy win, but this performance, as ****ty as it was, showed us that we are able to put in a mature performance.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Happy with that. Was NEVER going to be easy as burnley knew they could climb out of the drop zone with a win.
Our Coq (haha, easily amused) was great.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Burnley fancied themselves against us. the media started hyping them up against big teams just because they've beaten a very unlucky City team. tbh we were never in danger of conceding let alone losing and managed to deal with them quite easily.

The quality between the two teams was massive which is why they resorted to disrupting our rhythm by fouling us nonstop.

I'm absolutely chuffed and can now enjoy my weekend knowing that we won, and the **** lost thanks to our own Gooner Tim.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Some of the United fans getting excited by our performance against Burnley, thinking they could take us and that our 8 game winning streak contains some iffy/fluke performances.

A lot of fans will think we struggled today. No, far from it actually, we respected our opponent and controlled this game very well.

Give me a boring 3 points any day, against a dangerous Burnley side who beat City, Southampton, drew to United and Sp**s.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I love how the commentators were really, really pushing that idea all game long.

If QPR get a highly unlikely win tomorrow then I'll let myself start believing.

They have to really. It's more interesting then saying it'll be a cakewalk for the Chavs. I genuinely think they'll have a blowout. If we win 6 out of 6, we'll win the league.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
There was no real 'struggle' they only had the odd half chance. That ball across the box where they failed to capitalise was the obvious one, other than that we got bodies in the way adequately and dealt with everything they had to offer. Mert was fantastic today, had a real calming influence.

Sanchez was good today, not quite his early season form but he never stopped trying and towards the end his endeavour stopped a Burnley counter attack. Cazorla I thought was a bit disappointing, his level has dropped a bit recently, think he may be a bit jaded, I wanna see Ramsey central again and one of our more pacier players outwide.

Delighted with the win today, Ramsey guarantees us goals now which is positive. Onto the semi-final now, could be another memorable season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom