• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Chavs 2 - 4 Arsenal | Wednesday 20th April | KO: 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
arsenal-adebayor.gif

@Hunta @Trilly and @Macho

When Arteta is sacked next season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just clocked Arteta started Xhaka alongside bringing in Elneny and Holding, while playing Eddie up top. Basically, the last of Wenger-ball muscle memory kicked in and via osmosis spread to the rest of the team.

Riou

And finally @Rimaal when Mikel is banned from football entirely, after an expensive undercover investigation, finds him guilty of being a mega ****...

CommonPotableInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

...what a journey it was, lived it and loved it!

Riou

In an England shirt?! That's not me, it's probably @Lady_Gooner

If someone said... "Wear and England shirt, and Arteta will be sacked"

You would have about 5 different ones on at once, while singing "It's Coming Home" at the top of your lungs.

Am I wrong? ;)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not sure you can conclude much from the game, it was quite chaotic, we took our chances, got a soft pen, it happens, doesn’t really point to anything bigger either way, enjoy it and move on.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If someone said... "Wear and England shirt, and Arteta will be sacked"

You would have about 5 different ones on at once, while singing "It's Coming Home" at the top of your lungs.

Am I wrong? ;)

You're not wrong. Hell, I would drape my house in St. Georges flag, and blast Rule Britannia from the speakers I mounted on my car whilst I cruised every main thoroughfare in the capital passing out bags of fish and chips to everyone I come across.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Not sure you can conclude much from the game, it was quite chaotic, we took our chances, got a soft pen, it happens, doesn’t really point to anything bigger either way, enjoy it and move on.

It was already 2-3 in the 86th when we got the soft pen, wasn't the game decider. Obviously there aren't conclusions to be made of like, "oh this team is great"... you can't erase the previous 4 losses. But I guess you could conclude that this team is capable of more than what they showed in those past 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom