• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 10/12/06

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
number_0 said:
you are all acting like Sp**s fans before the game.
if Sp**s could beat chelsea 2-1 and we beat Sp**s 3-0 than i am going for a 5-1 win with a hatrick from gilberto :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Against a team that haven't lost a single home game for nearly 2 years? I don't think so.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
We're going to get touched up good and proper I'm afraid, we're in no condition to compete against Chelsea's relentless power and energy, especially at the Bridge. 3-1 or 2-0 to the Blue bastards.

jgunner84

Army of Me said:
I don't think we've any hope, even if we play our best.

Chelsea are far stronger than we are all over the pitch. We'll play 1 up front and he'll be shepherded by Terry and Carvalho all game, no problem.

Our midfield won't score, and we're piss poor at set pieces.

Seriously, 2-0 Chelsea and they'll make it look easy.

Now that's pessimism! Laughing

Yeah I know why you are talking like this. I guess it is because of your last few predictions.Hope the trend continues. :lol:

I think this will be a draw. Everybody is expecting them to beat us by a big margin. But we won't lose. We don't have enough firepower to beat Chelsea.So it will be a goalless draw.

0-0

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
number_0 said:
if Sp**s could beat chelsea 2-1 and we beat Sp**s 3-0 than i am going for a 5-1 win with a hatrick from gilberto :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Against a team that haven't lost a single home game for nearly 2 years? I don't think so.

Those records don't last forever.

And who was the last team to beat them there in the league? Oh yeah.

Having said that - no Gallas and we're ****ed.

has this been taken??

I'm really hoping Gallas is fit otherwise things aren't looking good. If we play Ade up front by himself, we will lose comfortably but if Robin is supporting him then we might have a glimmer of hope. If we play to our best we can beat them but anything less and it will be very difficult.

stuart

Established Member
lagosgooner said:
stuart said:
so toure is suspended?
:x

senderos returns to face his nemesis -Drogba

haha, all the best to phil, he is gonna need it, i think if drogba and 30million down the drain play are defence is gonna get raped i can really see them 2 turning it on

Alfonso

Established Member
People, keep writing us off. And they will keep suprising you. Man Utd, Sp**s, Chelsea..?

lagos

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
number_0 said:

That's why we went unbeaten for so long, because teams lost the pyschological battle even before kicking off against us. If our players feel that way then we have no hope. However If I see flamini or Song in the teamsheet......

Rohit

Established Member
I expect a 4-5-1 again and Flamini to start again.

I predicted a win vs Man Utd and i'll do the same again for the sake of it.We'll win 1-0.

GoodOldArsenal

NIPOLOPO said:
number_0 said:

They've got to lose at home sometime (kind of like when we had our unbeaten streak ended). I'm going for 1-0 to the Arsenal (with a goal from Ade who seems to show up in big games).

number_0

Established Member
stop talking about chelsea like they are divine gods of football, we played against a much tougher team in old trafford and came out with a result,so why cant we do with them?

henry79

no more flamini please why did wenger get baptista if he is not even playing him!!!!!

henry is injured, rosicky is also injured

he keeps saying he has to be fit enough to play but he rushed rosicky back to play in the fulham game

sometimes i dont understand wenger!!!!

sabret00the

Established Member
Ebweh // jaw-ooohhhhhh // send-air-ross // Clean-sheet.

That's a nice back four for this match, i'm even more excited now.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom