• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Watch your back, @Sapient Hawk:

giphy.gif

I'm talking about the Premier League's greatest defensive striker, not our venerable forum member ;):lol::lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The sad thing is Sigurdsson/Gomes and Doucoure is still better than Elneny and Ceballos.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Everton have 3 midfielders missing and still can turn to Doucoure, Davies, Gomes, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, etc. The second Partey gets injured our midfield turns to relegation level. :lol:

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

You know things are bleak when we're starting to romanticise this era. I've even seen praise for Theo Walcott of all people on social media about what a great player he was for us.

Theo Walcott!

Note: Özil was amazing that day and for that season. I miss him too, just goes to show. But I hope the day doesn't come when we're pining for Willian on the wing and Xhaka in midfield. That's when you know we've sunk low.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Allan out could be good still Decoure Gomes could still dominate Elneny Ceballos. shouldn't have played Partey against Sp**s we could have him fit since Burnley game we were desperate but it turn out poor decision.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny thing we always struggle against Doucoure when we played against Watford no matter how average he is but he put good performance against us. If Bellerin gone against Richarlison then this is going to be ugly Holding Luiz can deal with DLC both in good form too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom