• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I see a touch of Everton overrating here tbh. Chelsea nearly lost to Cardiff, in fact, definitely should of lost. Chelsea are ****.

Liverpool game was a Derby and they put there absolute heart and sole into it.

It won't be easy, but I think we should win by at least 2.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I would play a similar line up to the against Newcastle, the only changes I would make would be Mkhi and Xhaka for Iwobi and Ramsey.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea lost to them but could’ve been 3-0 up before Everton opened the scoring. Chelski’s problem is they have two past it strikers, whereas we have two world class ones.

We’ll get chances. Zouma and Keane aren’t what you’d call dependable CB’s. Richarlison and Bernard will cause problems but I’m confident we can deal with them. Calvert-Lewin is terrible, as is Walcott.

This game suits us. Everton will attack and throw numbers forward confidently because of their last few results. We’re experts on the counter- particularly with Özil on the field.

I reckon we’ll beat them. We may concede but no chance they smash us.

Last edited:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

West ham had like 10 injuries and are on the slip. If we control the midfield we will win.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea lost to them but could’ve been 3-0 up before Everton opened the scoring. Chelski’s problem is they have two past is strikers, whereas we have to world class ones.

We’ll get chances. Zouma and Keane aren’t what you’d call dependable CB’s. Richarlison and Bernard will cause problems but I’m confident we can deal with them. Calvert-Lewin is terrible, as is Walcott.

This game suits us. Everton will attack and throw numbers forward confidently because of their last few results. We’re experts on the counter- particularly with Özil on the field.

I reckon we’ll beat them. We may concede but no chance they smash us.

Calvert-Lewin isn’t a goalscorer but he’s been quality in the last few games as a sort of defensive forward.

Great pressing and link up play, makes good runs as well. If you stop Sigurdsson and Gomes getting time on the ball though you can handle them.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Calvert-Lewin isn’t a goalscorer but he’s been quality in the last few games as a sort of defensive forward.

Great pressing and link up play, makes good runs as well. If you stop Sigurdsson and Gomes getting time on the ball though you can handle them.

Yeah he’s obviously in the side for his workrate, but his quality on the ball is shocking. I was fuming when he scored that header against us at The Emirates.

I really like Andre Gomes- if we can get around him we stop Everton essentially. He’s key at threading balls through the lines.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Most impressive win against this lot was when Eduardo scored those two goals. Everton was a tough away game in those days, we looked like in a league chase, and Eduardo scores those two fabulous goals.

Thought we were winning the league after that game ffs.

Was that the game Moyes complained about us playing route one football :lol:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Most impressive win against this lot was when Eduardo scored those two goals. Everton was a tough away game in those days, we looked like in a league chase, and Eduardo scores those two fabulous goals.

Thought we were winning the league after that game ffs.

Back in the setanta sports days. Was during the Christmas period which made it just that little bit better as well. A couple years later we thumped them on the opening day of the season. Would love a repeat.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My personal favourite over Everton, just Wenger era football at its finest.

Probably had a stronger all round squad that year than the Invincibles the year before if anything.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

My personal favourite over Everton, just Wenger era football at its finest.

Probably had a stronger all round squad that year than the Invincibles the year before if anything.

I cringe a little when some people say Özil is on Bergkamp's level. I'm not sure they witnessed Bergkamp's power.

I love Özil but Dennis was on another world. God among men. Just look at those passes.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I see a touch of Everton overrating here tbh. Chelsea nearly lost to Cardiff, in fact, definitely should of lost. Chelsea are ****.

Liverpool game was a Derby and they put there absolute heart and sole into it.

It won't be easy, but I think we should win by at least 2.

I think we are probably rating them higher than their own fans do. And as you say it won't be easy but I'm also expecting a win here. We are better than them and if we turn up with the right mentality then we should get the 3 points. (providing Mustafi doesn't **** up)

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Tough game that, if Emery manages to pull off another win, he'll have both hands on a CL finish.

Should keep our momentum ahead of the Napoli games, really looking forward to these.

OSBK

Established Member
I dont rate everton, some big purchases that make mustafi look like a bargain. The manager is massively overhyped, its unlikely everton will invest heavily this summer so expect the manager not to last to long next season.

Early goal and we win this easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom