• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 04/03/06

brianfrance

Established Member
What an unespected result! Well done lads, especially freddie and thierry. Credit to flamini for playing again completely out of position, and to adebayor for his second away goal.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
They all played brilliantly which was nice for a change, they seem to be back to the old ways of commitment. I am impressed more and more when I see Hleb and Eboue playing, they are gaining inexperience and confidence. Ralf will have a fight on his hands soon for his place, and look out as soon as Hleb starts scoring goals. TH had a very good game but then we know he has it in him, I just hope he keeps it up and doesn't go off again in one of his strops, we need you now TH. Young Diaby looks another good prospect, he certainly looks like he has the balls to take on other players which in my humble opinion Bert lacks. Nice to see Freddy playing something like his old self, Toure another sound game, all in all excellent result. :D

Allyboy

Established Member
Yeah it was a fantastic day out.

Say what you will about our squads deficienies, but when we turn it on our side is a pleasure to watch.

Viper

Established Member
Canadian Gooner said:
I heard the Jose Antonio chant when he came on.

The (Arsenal) crowd did seem quite good today, heard them great on the tv
Yeah I heard that.

I also heard the fans singing 'Adebayor, Adebayor...' and 'Theres only one Arsène Wenger' aswell as that usual Thierry Henry song.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Viper said:
Canadian Gooner said:
I heard the Jose Antonio chant when he came on.

The (Arsenal) crowd did seem quite good today, heard them great on the tv
Yeah I heard that.

I also heard the fans singing 'Adebayor, Adebayor...' and 'Theres only one Arsène Wenger' aswell as that usual Thierry Henry song.
It was nice to hear the fans singing and not baying for blood :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I didn't see the whole game and missed the Knight vs Volz fight is it true that Henry was the one that broke them up in the tunnel?

Rohit

Established Member
It was'nt even in the tunnel it was on the pitch,on their way to the tunnel and yes,Henry did break it up.

marco

Excellent result performance and away support.
watching it on motd could only hear us.

Have you ever seen chelsea play like this
have you ever seen chelsea play like this
have you ever seen chelsea ever seen chelsea ever seen chelsea play like this!

Have you ****!

That was my favourite of the day.

p.s ****ing freezing they should have heaters like the bernebeu!

1970*Gooner

Established Member

YeahBee said:
I didn't see the whole game and missed the Knight vs Volz fight is it true that Henry was the one that broke them up in the tunnel?
Yep he did stop the sort of row/pushing each other spat :lol:

Tony Montana

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
RockyRocastle said:
Great support from the Arsenal fans again today.

:shock:

what's going on, then? according to most, they were brilliant in madrid as well...

Like I keep saying time and time again, our away support is good most of the time. It's the home support that is poor.

sabret00the

Established Member
Great win, much needed for us. the team done alot better than me though, because i can't focus on anything bar madrid.

Tony Montana

Established Member
James said:
Our away support is gradually returning to how it used to be 3 or 4 seasons ago.

What was it like then?

Why was it so good then and not now?

I never went to away games then.

Wenger14

Established Member
Good win, managed to catch it on Match Choice last night. Freddie was back to his old self, now only if he could get off the mark, I'm quite sure he'll be banging them goals in again. Henry, well he was Henry. Men against boys really, ever since the first goal. While this will be a confidence booster with regards to our PL form, it was Fulham. We've got to put together a string of good perfomances and snatch 4th spot away from Sp**s.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
no 14 was a silent killer.

no 8 was a bull terrier.

no 13 was a UHU glue.

other numbers were paladins.

Allyboy

Established Member
Oh yeah I saw Maxwell from Big Brother going into the corporate hospitality thing, he looks like he has put on a few pounds.

Did anyone know why that guy got thrown out by the police about half way through the second half?

There was a two minute period where we were looking back at that rather can the game because Arsenal were just knocking it around in the opposition corner!

Same old Arsenal, taking the piss :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom