• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | February 9th | KO: 15:00 |

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
He never plays there though. The managers don't seem to believe he's best centrally. He's going to be another Ox very soon.

Guendouzi, Xhaka and Torreira are all ahead of him in CM and haven’t suffered from injuries at all.

Meanwhile, we’ve had chronic injuries at fullback this season so he’s been needed elsewhere.

Pretty sure he’ll get more chances at CM in the future. Squad is very unbalanced at the moment so he’s had to fill in elsewhere but it’s still good experience for him.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He doesn’t have what it takes to make it in the Premiership, it’s a pity..

I think he can definitely cut it in the Premiership but not at a top 6 club. It's a massive pity because he has all the athletic tools to be a top player.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Pretty sure he’ll get more chances at CM in the future. Squad is very unbalanced at the moment so he’s had to fill in elsewhere but it’s still good experience for him.

Doubt it after this 2nd half performance. He has looked terrible after looking somewhat decent in the 1st.

ptrcopp

he doesn't seem up to much.

He assisted the second goal...

Seriously though, he is 21, playing out of position, in a team that is scraping by against the worst team in the PL since Derby County, and has been trusted by two consequetive managers.

He is calm on the ball, has a good engine, and is technically and intelligent enough to play in 4 positions this season.

I really don’t understand what’s not to like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom