• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
why is lacca not on the pitch!?

even in terms of wanting to improve defensively- we need a striker who's willing to get on the ball in a game like this to help us get out of our own half

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If the players do not thump the ball away when leading 1-0, but at 3-1, they've already shown they've underestimated the opponent. Look at our players at 4-1 now. We're in this half time state of our own making.

I'm not that keen on another 8-2 nor 5-1.

I don't disagree with anything of the above.

You keep criticism indoors, no need to launder the dirty linen in public. Going after your own players in public is no good.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Makes no sense setting up for not losing anymore. Surely, Emery knows that?

Enough with this 5 at the back.

Outscore the opposition or go home.

Emery should have watched his video analysis and saw that we lost 4-0 last season playing 5 at the back.

Klopp set his team up to counter our 5 at the back with the extra attacker in Shaqiri.

We should have started Laca, Auba & Ramsey as I said pre match.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Three of their goals were squarely due to individual mistakes or lack of organisation.

Let that sink in.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah... everyone who reprimands his players has to be a Mourinho, right?

I'm not sure if its me or you with the bullshit...

Go on, tell me one top manager that has done it and it worked?

I'm not talking dropping a player or keeping it in house like @GoonerJeeves pointed out . I'm talking the no holding back you said on your original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom