• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 04/05/06

regele

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
to be honest i really dont think you can say, based on yesterday's game at least, that reyes will be consistently better as a forward. he could have come on on the left wing and scored twice just as easily IMO because it wont have been impossible for him to find himself in cetral areas. i think though that wenger should give hiim a run there once and for all because the left clearly aint letting us see the 'world class' player he's supposed to be.

Exactly my point, that's why I'm curious to see how he'll do with Wigan if he plays upfront;on a sidenote, I'm a bit surprised(again in a positive way )that the Reyes for striker saga hasn't begun here.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
Tony Montana said:
James said:
RockyRocastle said:
Anyone who went last night think the atmosphere was really s**t, at least until Reyes scored?

Everyone should have been really up for this but there was nothing.

More northern accents than cockney aswell.
Exactly what i said.

Going south, the M6 was empty. More gooners going northbound i reckon.

Also - if the guy in the suit who sat down next to my daughter and asked her if the team had been announced yet reads this you kinda made her day. It's only about the 7th or 8th game she's been to and she said afterwards that despite knowing a lot of my mates at matches having a stranger assume she could answer really made her feel part of it for the first time rather than a 'newbie'. Funny how much tiny things mean sometimes.

I asked a youngish girl at Fulham away this season who was playing as I got in late. Her response was 'Arsenal and Fulham.'

Nice story though.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
**** sorry, not you - it seemed as though that quote from Rocky's post was from another poster (Mr Montana) :eek:ops:

Teach me to not read all the page.

Viper

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
By the way - did anyone else think that Cole just wasn't at all bothered. To me he seemed to spend most of the game ambling around and not making too much of an effort. Certainly didn't seem the 'perpetual motion' player he used to be. Or was it just me?
I think he did state in his interview he was a bit tired, so I guess thats why he wasn't running as much.

Tony Montana

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
s**t sorry, not you - it seemed as though that quote from Rocky's post was from another poster (Mr Montana) :eek:ops:

Teach me to not read all the page.

How did you figure I was 15? :?

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom