• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 04/05/06

Saville

Tony Montana said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
for god sake, forget the confussion, we are talking about Man City. NOT Wigan!

You were talking about Wigan lol! :lol:

yh alright, that was then :D this is now :wink:- so who do you think Wenger will put out then?

Ricky_AFC

Ok to get this back on topic. We need a strong team as this will be a tough game. With the injury to Diaby we don't have much choice but to play Fabregas and i suppose we will have to play a similar team to today, and hopefully bring off those in need of a breather in the latter stages of the game.

My team:

Lehmann
Eboue Sol Toure Cole
Ljungberg Fabregas Pires Reyes
Henry RvP

I assume Reyes will be back, although i don't know how painful it is to have wisdom teeth removed. A bit of a lightweight centre mid but unless Gilberto is back that can't be helped.

I don't think we have the midfield to win any scraps but hopefully we can beat them with good attacking. I see it being a tight one but i reckon we'll win.

2-1 C'MON YOU GUNNERS

Saville

well he could of played tonight according to Wenger, but they left him out for Thursday! so hopefully he will play

Ricky_AFC

Thats good news. Every body counts for a great deal in our midfield at the moment. All the injuries sseem to have hit us there.

Saville

Ricky_AFC said:
Thats good news. Every body counts for a great deal in our midfield at the moment. All the injuries sseem to have hit us there.

very good point, although im not entirely sure if Reyes will make a difference, maybe he will but yet again maybe he wont. Hopefully if we do land Torres that will motivate him a bit more knowing he told Wenger to get a player and Wenger has listened to him, you never know.

gunnerGH

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
Ricky_AFC said:

very good point, although im not entirely sure if Reyes will make a difference, maybe he will but yet again maybe he wont. Hopefully if we do land Torres that will motivate him a bit more knowing he told Wenger to get a player and Wenger has listened to him, you never know.

so reyes will play better if torres joins because reyes spotted him... :lol:

bloody hell you really are confusing!

Saville

Gunnergregharrison said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
Ricky_AFC said:

so reyes will play better if torres joins because reyes spotted him... :lol:

bloody hell you really are confusing!

i dont also mean it like that, there are other ways, there link up play is amazing (of what ive seen of them from spain), Reyes just needs match fit and hopefully he can get back to his best again, although i never really have seen his best!

f4evo

--------------Lehmann---------------

---Eboue---Toure-Camplbell--Clichy

---Pires---------Gilberto--------Cole--
---------------Fabregas-----------------

-----------RvP----------Henry----------

2-0 to Arsenal :)

MUTERI

Our main concern now is injuries, so I think Man City will play on that, they will be as physical as Bolton or Newcastle.

Tricky one I think, a draw maybe.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom