• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Will be pretty demoralizing if quarantine KDB tears us up.

EZLWu2VU8AEs0GC
Will be interesting to see if Xhaka can keep up with Kevin De Burger.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Remember Guardiola is a genius whether you like him or not, he must have been brainstorming on how to ruin his prodigy and with what he has got at his disposal he can play anyway his brain can think of.

While Guardiola is a very good manager not sure we should be talking about what a genius he is this season. Something seems to be wrong with City. Whereas the previous 2 seasons they were pretty much toying with every single PL team, swatting them away like they weren't even there. This season both Wolves and Man Utd have done the double over them. Only managed to get 1 point in 2 games against Sp**s. Lost to the likes of Norwich and incredibly have lost more PL games than even we did (7 compred to our 6). Not to mention games which they ended up winning but were far from convincing.

That isn't to say we will be taking advantage of that. Everytime we get a good chance to step it up and beat a top team not in full flow, our team lets us down. Time after time.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Will be pretty demoralizing if quarantine KDB tears us up.

EZLWu2VU8AEs0GC
Look at the size of that fat ****. He’ll be blowing out of his arse after 20 minutes.

No ‘fans’, no league to play for and all eggs in the CL basket. There’s only one winner here.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Look at the size of that fat ****. He’ll be blowing out of his arse after 20 minutes.

No ‘fans’, no league to play for and all eggs in the CL basket. There’s only one winner here.
I bet you Mustafi won't be able to cope with him.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

KDB breaking the assists record in the first half I am hearing

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

The Gooner detectives are working overtime and it looks like we're moving to a 4-3-3. I wonder who do you guys think will prosper and those who will struggle?
I can see Cellabos, Torreria, AMN, Willock and Guendouzi liking this.
I can see Özil and Xhaka struggling.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Can't tell by the shape if the 4-3-3 rumours are legit but it's interesting that what was basically the 2nd team looked fitter than the 1st team. Nelson, Martinelli and Guendouzi come out of this looking good, as does AMN and Mustafi.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...a fact that annoys @rich 1990 ...2007/2008 was the last time we did the league double over City...wonder when (or if) we will do it again...

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

...fun fact, 2007/2008 was the last time we did the league double over City...wonder when (or if) we will do it again...
That fact wasn't fun. We can't even do it this season so why mention it ffs

Riou

That fact wasn't fun. We can't even do it this season so why mention it ffs

Mainly to annoy you, my feline friend ;)

You feeling confident ahead of the game?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

...a fact that annoys @rich 1990 ...2007/2008 was the last time we did the league double over City...wonder when (or if) we will do it again...
This game actually made me think that season could be a good one, iirc Sagna went off injured early so Flamini went to RB+ Denilson came on. Frustrating game but that late Fabregas goal showed something special in that team.

Riou

This game actually made me think that season could be a good one, iirc Sagna went off injured early so Flamini went to RB+ Denilson came on. Frustrating game but that late Fabregas goal showed something special in that team.

Think that was one of the strongest start's I have seen us make to a season, only lost 1 of our first 30 league games...after we beat City away, I really believed we could win the league.

Liquid footall that year too!

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom