• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought many of the games left were going to be on terrestrial TV? When I look at the games scheduled all TV games are Sky? As if we haven't suffered enough! Lets hope the illegal streams are still working cos I aint giving Sky sh1t!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought many of the games left were going to be on terrestrial TV? When I look at the games scheduled all TV games are Sky? As if we haven't suffered enough! Lets hope the illegal streams are still working cos I aint giving Sky sh1t!
I have a lot of HD streaming sites I use. I even have some apps I use. I don't give **** about sky or BT. Their punditry is **** anyway

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have a lot of HD streaming sites I use. I even have some apps I use. I don't give **** about sky or BT. Their punditry is **** anyway

I've always refused to have Sky. I do have BT but that's mainly due to us having direct to the house fibre, only BT offer it. Yes I normally find a stream without a problem. I did read though that many of the remaining games were going to be on BBC etc, haven't seen which ones though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I've always refused to have Sky. I do have BT but that's mainly due to us having direct to the house fibre, only BT offer it. Yes I normally find a stream without a problem. I did read though that many of the remaining games were going to be on BBC etc, haven't seen which ones though.

"The BBC will show Bournemouth v Crystal Palace on 20 June at 19:45 BST, followed by Norwich v Everton on 24 June at 18:00, and then two matches yet to be confirmed"

BBC only get 4 games.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sky will be showing 25 of their matches free to air.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anyone knows if city has played any warm up match?

billyf

This could be a good chance for us to get something from this match. Their game relies a lot on pressing and off the ball movement, so after several weaks away from action the must be out of shape. If Arteta approaches this in a conservative manner, with counter attack logic I believe we stand a chance.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This is our best chance in a while to get something from this fixture assuming we can have the physical or mental edge. No crowd will be a help to us. No Arsenal fans to boo the lads should help.

If everything goes as it should, we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom