• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 09/04/06

Reyes(9)

3-1 ARSENAL ((Henry(2),Ade)) .. It will be interesting to see Reyes vs Neville he'll nutmeg him again and again and again till he leaves Man.Yoo :lol: ..

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Reyes(9) said:
3-1 ARSENAL ((Henry(2),Ade)) .. It will be interesting to see Reyes vs Neville he'll nutmeg him again and again and again till he leaves Man.Yoo :lol: ..
I hope so :lol:

sabret00the

Established Member
Gurgen said:
leonardo santiago said:
Just remembered a post from 2 weeks ago in some battle for 4th place thread:

leonardo santiago said:
Gurgen said:
I don't.

If we even score at OT I'll eat my hat.
Hope you don't have the same hat as Freddy, because we will score at OT & I think you'll need lots of beer to be able to get that hat down your throat...
with our current form I think your hat's last week on this planet has begon...
;)

Nah the statement still stands.

This crop of players has always bottled it at OT and I don't expect Sunday to be any different.
it depends, with Eboue, Cesc, van Persie, Adebayor and Hleb i think we'll do it. the number of chokers at Arsenal is dwindling.

kanooo

This game has suddenly become quite important for both teams.

Man U are on a roll and suddenly have their sights on the title.

We are on a roll as well and doing really great to get the 4th place.

We'll be fighting for 4th place and they'll be fighting for the league title.

I am really confident at the moment that even if we lose this game, we will go on to get the 4th place.

The game is slightly more important for them to win and I think it will put slightly more pressure on them. That could work in our favour.

It will be really sweet to beat them to end their title hopes and get closer to 4th place at the same time.

It will be even sweeter considering that they ended our unbeaten run, beat us 2 times and physcologically ended our own title hopes last season.

Wishful thinking maybe, but right now, with our form, anything is possible.

Big_Cake

this is such an imprtant match, arsenal vs man u always, bragging rights for ever..............COM ON ARSENAL WE CAN DO IT,

Arsenal_FAN1983

1970*Gooner said:
Shadow Moses said:
Jugdement week for us. Juve and Manure!
It will certainly be a test of character for us, if we pass this test we could go on to win all of our games and the big one in Paris

If we were to win all our remaining games come the end of the season we would probably finish 3rd providing of course Liverpool slip up.

eddie_wills

0-0 or 1-0 to Man Utd. No shame in that at all, and I think we'll give a good account of ourselves.

I just have this feeling Wenger will go 4-5-1.

AFCG7

Established Member
I think they'll beat us. we are both in great form but their squad has that look of more completeness to it. We still have a few flaws in our game..they'll have the pace and trickery to exploit it more than we could do to them.

patrick42uk

Established Member
gurgen, i think the team has changed a bit since the last time we played at OT. not so much in terms of personnel but in terms of our big game tactics. the difference between this team and the last is that we have this tactic which makes us solid defensively but doesnt hinder us offensively. even the thierry not showing up in big games stigma is disappearing with this system, what with his goals against juve and madrid.

personally, i think we'll win. i say that with 0.01% hint of disappointment because i'd have loved man utd to win the league

by the way, surely now there cannot be any negativity surrounding 4-5-1? i was against it in the past but the tactic has done very well for us in crucial games. i have nothing against us continually employing it in big games.

cubbz_th14

considering their performance today and our's today .. we will outclass them .. i have immense faith we will do it :lol:

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
1-0 to us by ade...

so that fergie will look at saha and say "what the f*ck was i thinking when i bought you"

although i hate chelsux soooooooo much... i hope they'll win the PL...

liverpool win the FA cup...

arsenal with the CL trophy....

and manure can bring and boast their most-prized cup of the year...

the carling cup :lol: :twisted:

AFCG7

Established Member
They'll try to kick lumps out of us i'm sure. So far in the CL the referees have protected us and justifiably so.
I cant see it happening at OT..

Arnie

We will play 4-5-1 against them again, but these days our 4-5-1 doesn't make it look like we're playing for a draw, it acctually has attacking potency behind it, and our defence is top draw.

Both teams in fantastic form, with them in championship talk now, and we will be on the back of a great result in turin (fingers crossed!!)

1-0 to us.

ashwin_eats

i really feel we should play a 4-5-1 because manu are a bit stronger right now...and plus they dont have a mid week game and that would give them some rest....we play juve at turin.... flyin from here to there playin 90 mins and then flyin back would really tire the players...and plus when u have thierry henry upfront u dont need any body else.... so playin 4-5-1 is totally not a problem....plus it worked really well against real and juve.... jus hope we can beat them this time and shut them up....

pg1989

We need to go for the win. If we beat them i can see us winning the champions league and clinching 4th spot

Gurgen

Established Member
You lot are starting to make me believe.

I sure hope we pull it off, the one thing I have truly wanted the last few years is a win at OT. Just to see their faces.

gun4glory

Guys, remember we have our away form (or lack thereof :lol:)

This recent run of form has been like 5 consecuive home matches... We only have Fulham away to look back on and smaile... Before that was Blackburn away and finished 1-0 to them (although we played well)

So this will really test our character...

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
cubbz_th14 said:
considering their performance today and our's today .. we will outclass them .. i have immense faith we will do it :lol:
Me and you both bro :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom