• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 13/11/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 465
  • Views 13,741

marco

as i was walking out just in front of entrance of south lower were 2 yids screaming abuse at arsenal right up in our faces. didnt see any old bill try and do anything.
i hope they got punched by someone. ****ing ****.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Been away this weekend hence my first chance to post.

Well, that was either amazing or terrrible.

I could have gone as I was offered a ticket but couldn't face the drive from Coutside Canterbury where I was staying to Spuds & back!

Ended up watching it in a pub with ten Spuds fans, so that was fun...

Sod it we won.

Henry IV

Even though it was ghastly to concede four goals at least we won. Three points are so important and we don't get them often at SHL. Ljungberg was brilliant and Vieira's goal was superb. Of course Pires always scores against the ****.

A

Anonymous

marco said:
as i was walking out just in front of entrance of south lower were 2 yids screaming abuse at arsenal right up in our faces. didnt see any old bill try and do anything.
i hope they got punched by someone. f****g ****.

they were screaming abuse at Arsenal right up in your faces, they deserve a punch, thats not really an eye for an eye is it...

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom