• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 13/11/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 465
  • Views 13,738

AFCG7

Established Member
One thing about this game.. we absolutely completely 100% hate the Spuds more than any other team, but at least they came to play football ( except for that **** Brown and Parmawhore at right back) and didnt go for the same thuggery as those ****s at Old trafford...but then again they dnt have a ref on their side all the time.

JazzG

Established Member
On the bright side didn't we take our chances well! Bloody hell we were lethal infront of goal!

Think though we shouldn't worry too much, more of a freak this scoreline than anything but our setpiece defending was a concern.

After all these games of poor performances and results we needed the win so badly so we should be pleased we won the match and have got back to winning ways. That is the most important thing right now. With confidence growing I think our play in general will improve and hopefully the defending as well.

A

Anonymous

James said:
Watching Football First and we were alot louder than i thought in first half. I thought we were all still asleep, felt like i was the only one singing in the upper tier

I was in the upper aswell mate, and agree it wasnt too clever up there in the first. All the noise was coming from the lower. Also, I was pissed that we were sat for most of the game. Wasnt that bad, but considering it was a derby could have been better.

I think it must have been the away ST holders up there. It was the same at City with the away ST in the upper tier and a crap atmosphere. I wonder why Arsenal attract such numpties as support compared to Sp**s, Chelsea, hammers etc. But second half it was rocking at times up there. I was near to the yids, so that made it even better.

I didnt see any major trouble either, OB were well on top of it today. I just had to dodge the usual coin.

Great day though, these games are still special and its good to see. I love seeing the hated those mugs have for us!

"5-4, in your cup final!"

James

Established Member
Sol said:
I was in the upper aswell mate, and agree it wasnt too clever up there in the first. All the noise was coming from the lower. Also, I was pissed that we were sat for most of the game. Wasnt that bad, but considering it was a derby could have been better.

I think it must have been the away ST holders up there. It was the same at City with the away ST in the upper tier and a crap atmosphere. I wonder why Arsenal attract such numpties as support compared to Sp**s, Chelsea, hammers etc. But second half it was rocking at times up there. I was near to the yids, so that made it even better.

I didnt see any major trouble either, OB were well on top of it today. I just had to dodge the usual coin.

Great day though, these games are still special and its good to see. I love seeing the hated those mugs have for us!

"5-4, in your cup final!"

The lower did look ALOT better for atmosphere and the standing. Aye, away ST were in upper, seeing as i was put up there and all the usual faces like. Strange, because the atmosphere is usually great between us lot.

I was near the yids to the left hand side, jumping up into the gangway after each goal, LOVE IT :D

marhes26

That will explain why everytime i go Sp**s im always in the lower tier.Im not on the away scheme (but have over 30 odd away credits)and it always puzzled me how only lower tier seats were available but once i got there,Arsenal fans were in the upper tier too.Yeah we did sing the most today although i didnt think the upper tier was too bad today.Its a shame really..the last 2 games against Everton in the cup and today,the atmosphere has been really good...shame the same old library readers will be back for West Brom on saturday...guaranteed no atmosphere.

James

Established Member
I read on Arsenal.com that we only had a lower tier allocation, so i got excited haha, it's always better in lower. I gave my all though, standing up and singing whenever i could...my throat is still sore because of it

Alot of people, like myself, are turned off by visiting Highbury, reason im in away scheme

A

Anonymous

Im sure along with me many other lost their voice!

What an amazing game!

Nice seeing Arsène giving the players a big bolocking.

kel varnsen

Established Member
James said:
solthegunner said:
The guy next to me kept on singing: van persie woooo, van persie wooooo. He comes from rotterdam. He hates the tottenham.

Quite good actually.

Thank f**k we won today. Great result. Great to do those wankers. I don't know how other people feel that went to the game but I'm nackered. So tired. My eyes ache, my stomach aches, my arms and legs ache, my head aches, my body aches. I'll talk more about the game when....erm I've slept for 24 hours! Thank f**k we won today. Theres only one team in london.

haha, pretty good that...but we can't have another Vieira-esque song

Im aching, boy the game was tense. Couldn't watch last 6 minutes

how many vieira-esque songs are there now? when i was at the villa game, i couldn't tell which song some of the people were singing, so i just took a chance and startet ranting on. a few times i was waaaay off; i sang the fabregas song while other were singing the classic vieira song. stupid east stand!!! nobody was singing and the north bank was so far away i couldn't hear what they were singing...

James

Established Member
That's 4 now with the inclusion of that Van Persie one, although it won't stick. I like the current RVP song, nice and simple haha

bobbypires

Established Member
tottenhama19.jpg

Are Sp**s fans mad?

A

Anonymous

They threw alot of stuff the ****, RVP got something thrown at him when he went down injured after getting a kick in the bollox.

Spike

Established Member
I saw alot of stuff thrown on TV.

Can't they get banned from football matches for that type of stuff?

skart14

I think i even saw a huge gob of spit flying pass paddy when he was celebrating......stupid yids...

A

Anonymous

Yeh the ones who did it will get found and will get banned/fined and even could get a jail term. Not in this case but police are very happy to put 'football hooligans' in jail these days.
They have cameras everywhere with special teams focussing only on the stands, they will review the replay, find the area the missile came from, zoom in, slow motion, find the person, their seat number, their details, their marital status even their sexual preference, what i am trying to say is, THEY ARE ****ED.

James

Established Member
Did you see RVP at the end of the game wave to the yids when they were giving the players some abuse. Love it, really wound them up :D

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom