• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 13/11/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 465
  • Views 13,741

James

Established Member
beyondforever said:
van persie came on as a sub again and with only 8 mins left in the game. this is pathetic. this guys must be wondering what he must do in order to get a place in the starting lineup. maybe he should change his nationality to spain.

Van Persie will get his chance. How can you really complain when your strikers and midfielders are scoring 5 goals. Get a grip

patrick42uk

Established Member
thats the positive we can take from the game, we scored 5. w will definately draw confidence from that for future games, although **** knows what the international break will do. west brom are quite a big team in terms of size and we need to have sorted something out by then set-piece wise or else we will be embarrased. at least their main height threat upfront is kanu, and his days at arsenal have completely ****ed up any heading ability he had.

Jasper

patrick42uk said:
at least their main height threat upfront is kanu, and his days at arsenal have completely f*d up any heading ability he had.

Yep, we tend to do that to ex-gunners.
Its addictive.

Sammer

Established Member
beyondforever said:
van persie came on as a sub again and with only 8 mins left in the game. this is pathetic. this guys must be wondering what he must do in order to get a place in the starting lineup. maybe he should change his nationality to spain.

Sorry, but that is a strange statement for me. Dennis didn´t have a great game, but sometimes two or three perfect touches are enough.

Further, all I remember from van Persie today was bad pass. You could argue, that this is all he could do in only 8 minutes, but trust Wenger: if he would be good enough -or better than Dennis - at them moment, he would get his chance. Wenger sees him everyday in training...we don´t.

So this is a bit too much armchair-managing for me. Nobody on this board can seriously judged, whether he is ready or not.

James

Established Member
Sammer said:
beyondforever said:

Sorry, but that is a strange statement for me. Dennis didn´t have a great game, but sometimes two or three perfect touches are enough.

Further, all I remember from van Persie today was bad pass. You could argue, that this is all he could do in only 8 minutes, but trust Wenger: if he would be good enough -or better than Dennis - at them moment, he would get his chance. Wenger sees him everyday in training...we don´t.

So this is a bit too much armchair-managing for me. Nobody on this board can seriously judged, whether he is ready or not.

It's basically just put as jumping onto the "Play RVP NOW Arsène!1!1!11!1!" bandwagon, expecting people to agree with his comment when it really didn't make much sense at all

marhes26

It was fxxking quality the way the lads celebrated Lauren's and Vieira's goals in front of us!! they was going mad!! a right wind up to the Sp**s fans!! ..i think my face was just like the lads when them goals went in!! :lol:

James

Established Member
Gurgen said:
I was going mental here, I can only imagine what it was like at the lane.

Ahh, it was quality mate. I remember for the first goal, i was right by Gangway 47 in Upper Tier and a sudden rush of Gooners come running down when Titi scored.

marhes26

Yeah,see how they opened the gates at the end then shut them again! i thought we was gonna be kept in for an hour again.Never saw any scuffles although all i could see was police pushing everyone back.

James

Established Member
I never seen any scuffles either, although i was dodging a hell of alot of coins. I quickly just got in with the yids before reaching the Megastore.

I did notice a couple of Ambulances fly down high road though

marhes26

They really are muppets! Why is it always an excuse for the yids to have punch up when they play us?? when they come to Highbury we dont act towards them the way they do towards us.Sp**s team coach never gets cans or bottles thrown at it but what happens when our boys go to the lane?.Filth.Full Stop.

James

Established Member
They're ****, end of.

The way they treat our players on the pitch as well. What they were doing to Jens was a disgrace. I really hate that club, people can come on here and talk about 'the derby' not being what it was, but unless you go to these games you really see the reasons why it still means alot to gooners

James

Established Member
Watching Football First and we were alot louder than i thought in first half. I thought we were all still asleep, felt like i was the only one singing in the upper tier

James

Established Member
The Santini one is the only one which comes to mind

Santini, Woooo. Santini, Woooo. He knew that Sp**s were s**t. That's why he f*n' quit

AFCG7

Established Member
I have one problem with our side when it relates to defending, not only the back four but the midfield as a whole. When our players run at opposition defenses they arent allowed to progress much further than the first attempted tackle..somebody pulls a shirt or taps a boot or some other niggly foul.. i can tell you 100% that Defoe wouldnt have got anywhere near the pnalty box if he were playing against Man U , Liverpool Chelsea even Palace.Somebody should have hacked him, yellow card or not , before he left that left side of the pitch.. i think he started about 4 yards from the touchline and close to the halfline..

solthegunner

The guy next to me kept on singing: van persie woooo, van persie wooooo. He comes from rotterdam. He hates the tottenham.

Quite good actually.

Thank **** we won today. Great result. Great to do those wankers. I don't know how other people feel that went to the game but I'm nackered. So tired. My eyes ache, my stomach aches, my arms and legs ache, my head aches, my body aches. I'll talk more about the game when....erm I've slept for 24 hours! Thank **** we won today. Theres only one team in london.

James

Established Member
solthegunner said:
The guy next to me kept on singing: van persie woooo, van persie wooooo. He comes from rotterdam. He hates the tottenham.

Quite good actually.

Thank f**k we won today. Great result. Great to do those wankers. I don't know how other people feel that went to the game but I'm nackered. So tired. My eyes ache, my stomach aches, my arms and legs ache, my head aches, my body aches. I'll talk more about the game when....erm I've slept for 24 hours! Thank f**k we won today. Theres only one team in london.

haha, pretty good that...but we can't have another Vieira-esque song

Im aching, boy the game was tense. Couldn't watch last 6 minutes

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom