• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 25/04/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 312
  • Views 10,991

Mark

Established Member
You can understand why the fans would be extatic though, can't you? We are massive rivals and they would be the first team to beat us this season and possibly the only team to beat us this season, us also ending up as Champions. I doubt they'll be relegated so for them that would be priceless.

It won't happen though. Maybe we can win the league with a draw. We'll see.

jeromelee

Sigun said:
.........................Jens............................

.........Lauren......Sol.........Toure....Cole

.........Wiltord......Pads .....Giblet....Pires

................Bergy.........Sir T. Henry........

(stongest 11 at the moment?)

Edu and Reyes to feature
This looks strong enough. Wiltord also seems to be coming back to form. And IMO giblet has a little more through passing vision as compared to edu. Last match against leeds showed his vision. And he's a little more defensive as well. Good strong CM. But bergy to be subbed in the second half by reyes. New feet.

Sigun

i had preferd Edu all the way up to the leeds match, now i reckon "Giblet" will be a better more all round player.

I may be brave in saying Im 'thinking Wenger will turn Giblet into a new Vieira.

Aussie

Established Member
Sp**s are ****e but this is a derby and anything can happen. They dont want us to win the league on there ground.

patrick42uk

Established Member
with the title more or less in the bag, i fancy reyes to start. he his likely to get rough treatment and i believe wenger might want him to experience that as part of his learning process.

kajej

I'm beginning to wonder if Wenger has pulled yet another genius decision by playing Gilberto RM for some time this season. In the last couple of games, Gilberto has shown more attacking qualities in his passing. Is this what Wenger was thinking when he played him out on the right? Was it an attempt to improve his attacking abilities? If this was what was on Wengers mind, then the man is really a genius.

3-0.

Bergkamp, Henry and Reyes (If he's brought on towards the end/second half). Derby or no derby, Toure wont let them near Lehmann. We'll destroy them midfield-wise and therefore allow Henry a bit of room to wage war on Sh*te Hart Lane.

Nevermind the b*ll*cks... here comes the Arsenal.

Gurgen

Established Member
We will win for sure. Nothing can stop us now, Spuds can spawn all the ****e they want, we've got too much quality to give our unbeaten run away at ****e fart drain

Aussie

Established Member
Whats the bet will see a few Sp**s fans having a cry after the game just like this one

spursfreude.gif

A

Anonymous

Now that would be something.

A towering header in the 93rd minute to win us the trophy - he then celebrates madly infront of the sad **** support!

And it is not impossible you know!
and its not impossible for that to cause a pitch invasion :lol:

A

Anonymous

We have to admit that it will be a tight game,and we wont be able to walk over Tottenham.
They live on our game at WHL...........thats there season.
They dont have ambitions like us,winning the PL,CL,FA C....etc,for them beating us,is more then all of what i mentioned.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom