• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 25/04/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 312
  • Views 10,990

Aussie

Established Member
If Sol scores it will be hell outside the ground and if he scores a hattie it may be world war 3.

Arsenal 3-0 Spuds

Henry, Reyes/Bergkamp or Vieira/Campbell.

The first goal is in the first half, Spuds got penalty but hit post, Kanoute rebound but cleared off the line by Soul. Straight counter attack by Henry from the middle of pitch and shot home till the net is teared and the ball rockets and hit Spuds fans.
second half:
Reyes/Bergkamp hit home with wonderful assist from either Pires or Henry. Spuds got a chance then but Kanoute's shot hit a Spuds fan on the head. Enjoyed total domination, all Spuds defend home. Corner kick and Vieira/Campbell towers above the keeper and blasted a rocketlike header and left Spuds player :shock: .

I tried to think for a Spuds goal to make it more final-like but i just can't get the imagination.

"Gunners lift 3Y:Trophy, Glory, Henry" 8) was the headlines for tomorrow.

........i wish i'm living in UK. :(

tox

Hopefully i will be able to find a m8 with foxtel out here, is it just on regular foxtel or an extra channel which needs to be paid for?

va_va_voom

Just heard on 5Live that the pitch at WHL is in immaculate state, better than Highbury at the moment apparently (thats what they said!!!).

That has to suit us then surely. Not another St James's Park bumpy fiasco.

JazzG

Established Member
No idea mate, try radio 5 live, talksport or capital gold. Dunno if they are allowed to do audio online though :(

Senght

It sure looks like things are goin our way with the lousy Mancs losing and the Blues drawing! We can win it today!

himanshu

we love u shearer cause u got no hair we love u shearer cause ur beating chelsea we love u shearer cause ur dooing uss a hugee favourrrr!!!
to the tune of we love u freddie

im really hyper so excuse me if the song dosent make sense

note:this song only applys for this match

vin de guerre

its all newcastle at the moment!!! :lol:
Funny how both the **** and chelski had their 90 mins of fame this season and have sweet FA since!

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom