• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Sp**s fan, I am feeling slightly worried about this one. I think last year Sp**s had to win only one of their last four to finish above arsenal, and failed to do so. If they don't win this it will be the same situation. Worse case for me is arsenal drawing at the last minute after being behind and Giroud running around like he won the league, (like Chelsea did last year)

I do wonder however if the officials will let themselves be swayed at all by either the last game at WHL drama, or simply the desire to have an interesting finish to the title race.

(And yes winks is out)

Ted_Lasso

-----------------Cech---------------

----Gabriel---Kos?Plz----Holding----

Ox------------------------------------Nacho
-----------Coquelin---------Xhaka-------

------------Özil-------Welbeck----------
--------------Sanchez----------------------

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Considering their injuries, what's the likely lineup for that lot?

----------------------- Slow Loris -------------------------
-------- Direwolf - Bewildered - Somewheretonghen -
- Crawler ------ Erection --- One Llama ------- Davies -
-------------- Delhi Belly ----- Son Yat-sen --------------
------------------------ Sugar Kane ------------------------

Ewarwoowar

Michael Oliver the referee supposed to be a bad omen for us, but I take him over that Mike sports a Sp**s tattoo on his ass or head can't tell the difference cept for more hair on his ass Dein any day of the week.

I don't as a rule of thumb allow lesser teams to pervade my consciousness but I have special dispensation for the new national poster boy spiteful c*** Dele, talented athlete, **** ethics, if He played for us would be redded more than Xhaka Alli.

Expect same as v City. the first half Sp**s start quickly, we look iffy as we absorb the pressure, we come out of our shell second half hopefully having not already falling behind. I do believe still we have edge at being better ballers but Sp**s are a proper team and well drilled, I get the sense with us we are not all on the same page with the same camaraderie.

Factor also if they are allowed to get away with the cynical fouling they often do.

Always confident(wishful) for a win until We lose, but want passion to the end not capitulation if something does not go our way, I except anything if We leave everything on the pitch.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Dembele missing would be a massive boost. He's exactly the type of midfielder that would cause us problems. Their central replacements are all a step below.

If he does miss out I think they'll stick Dier in midfield. Winks is out for the season and Sissoko is banter.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Geez, these guys really will realise a DVD for anything.... :rolleyes:

C-fxnEIXoAA__GW.jpg:large

Linson

----Gabriel---Kos---Holding----

Ox------------------------------------Nacho
-----------Ramsey---------Xhaka-------

--------------Sanchez----------------------

Controversial but I'd replace Coquelin with Ramsey for better passing range and increased mobility. Good for me you can't be downvoted on here

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just done a rough count on Wiki.

20 years before Wenger we finished above Sp**s 11/20 years
20 years of Wenger we finished above Sp**s 20/20.

Happy to let him off with one loss if we win on Sunday to stop their league title challenge and they're trophy-less again . . . and we win the FA Cup of course.

Is this what were reduced to?

The highlight of a sp*rs season used to be derailing an Arsenal tittle challenge.

Distinctly remember being at Higbury in 2001, we were chasing the title, sp*rs equalised and their fans sung "We fcked up your season" ....I remember thinking how pathetic they sounded. Mind you Lauren bobbled in the worst pen ever down the middle and we won :lol::lol:

ggunner12345

----Gabriel---Kos Holding----

Bellerin------------------------------------Nacho
-----------Ramsey--------Xhaka-------

--------------Sanchez

Personally I would like to see a midfield of Xhaka and Elneny but I think Ramsey might start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom