• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Have a wedding in a few minutes, will likely be hungover for this. Does not augur well.

How Soon Is Now

Officially matchday!!!!

Only 16 hours until Rob Holding is burying the ball for his hat trick.......And Cech will be really angrily picking the ball out the net, frustrated at the third own goal.

Of course I'm kidding. Let's do this!!! Son will be starting his penalty awarding slide tackle any minute now. Plenty of time for Sanchez to trip over it.

Red&Dreadjm

Officially matchday!!!!

Only 16 hours until Rob Holding is burying the ball for his hat trick.......And Cech will be really angrily picking the ball out the net, frustrated at the third own goal.

Of course I'm kidding. Let's do this!!! Son will be starting his penalty awarding slide tackle any minute now. Plenty of time for Sanchez to trip over it.

:eek::D:D

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think we have to go with the same starting line up vs City with Welbeck in for Giroud. The likelyhood is that Potch will match the formation so it will be down to individual battles with the key ones being down the flanks and in central midfield.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Excited for this match - which means it'll probably be a massive let down. Hopefully our budget chelsea style works but I see us getting massively exposed tbh. Oh well, seasons nearly over!
Come on Arsenal!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Like the Man C match, have a good feeling about this for some insane reason. A bit like going to the dentist and you know he's going to say that the the twinges are just sensitivity, before you get in the chair.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You know that with close matches it 's the ref that often decides games.

After a few lucky games early on we've had a huge swath of poor decisions against us. Offside goals, harsh sendings off/penalties against, missed penalties for us etc.

Mathematics tells us that luck averages out. The City game was a perhaps a turning point.

Hope today Oliver sends off Dier and not Coq, even though they both make two identical clumsy challenges.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Couldn't find ex players thread and this thread is appropriate anyway as today the fans will sing in honour of David (Rocky) Rocastle who would have been 50 this coming Tue if he hadn't died age 33 from cancer. When he died we were about to play the NLD, another reason why this thread is very appropriate. Rocky was a very exciting footballer and a fans favourite. I was fortunate to see him play many times and this quote from David Dein sums him up perfectly.

“I’ve seen the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you’ll ever see,” Dein once said, “and he’s from Lewisham.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/apr/29/david-rocastle-arsenal-north-london-derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom