• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Hopefully Kos is good to go for this.

What I want to see in a dream world:

--------------Leno--------------
Jenks-----Kos--Papa-------Kola
-----Ramsey-Lucas--Xhaka
--------------Özil----------
--------Laca-----Auba-------

What I hope we could see:

------------Leno--------------
Jenks-----Kos--Papa-------Kola
--------Lucas-----Xhaka------
Ramsey------Özil---------Miki
--------------Laca-----------------

But more likely:

--------------Leno---------------
-----Musti---Kos----Papa------
Lich----Lucas--Xhaka----Kola
-----Miki---Laca----Iwobi----

Last edited:

HBL

Established Member
Mkhi will 100% start, Özil not so sure but he should. Auba and Lacazette will. This would be my team and I think it's our strongest:

Lacazette
Auba - Özil - Mkhi
Xhaka - Torreira
Kolasinac - Kosc - Sokratis - AMN
Leno
Wouldn't surprise me if Guendouzi starts instead of Özil and we match the weird formation they play.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
You can already tell our lineup by the subs/starting XI tonight.

Leno
Mustafi Koscielny Sokratis
Lichtsteiner Xhaka Torreira Kolasinac
Mkhi Aubameyang/Lacazette Iwobi​

Hopefully they'll do the job!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I am one of his biggest fans, but I wouldn't start Özil vs Sp**s. He doesn't suit those games, after watching us beat them at home I just think Özil doesn't fit. Tough call for Unai.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm not so sure Auba plays in this one. Doesn't really offer enough off the ball to start out wide in a game like this and at the minute Lacazette is in better form.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Ramsey will definitely play in place of Özil, Mkhi and Iwobi have also secured their starting spots.

Leno
Mustafi Papa Koscielny Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira
Mkhi Ramsey Iwobi
Lacazette​

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With Potchy accepting the charge, will he have a touchline ban ?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Why would you play Ramsey? In CM even? We'd get murdered in midfield.

Not necessarily, Harry Winks and Moussa Sissoko are a shaky pair. Winks doesn't really do anything and Sissoko is very sloppy- he offers a good physical presence but little else. If anything they'd have hell tracking Ramsey's runs and it could work in our favour.

It's a good time to play Spuds. They've taken back to back L's, Kane isn't quite fit yet and Son seems to be half the player when Kane is indeed in the side. We on the other hand have a lot of in form players and are can seriously damage them.

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet, so I wouldn't bother with a back three. Let's try and hurt them with our attacking prowess;

Leno
Lichsteiner Koscielny Sokratis Kolasinac
Torreira Xhaka
Iwobi Özil Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang

Subs: Cech, Nacho, Mustafi, Elneny, Guendouzi, Suarez, Lacazette.

Tough decision to keep Laca on the bench, but I'm liking the idea of having one top striker in reserve. Auba destroyed them at The Emirates and I fancy him to do something similar at Wembley.

Gonna go 1-3. A win here and we pull Spuds back into a top four battle, and if any team can absolutely **** it, it's them.

COYG!

blaze_of_glory

Ramsey will definitely play in place of Özil, Mkhi and Iwobi have also secured their starting spots.

Leno
Xhaka Torreira
Mkhi Ramsey Iwobi
Lacazette​
Yeah think this is quite likely too. Would be ok with that tbh.

Manberg

Predator
I'd play Auba on the left and Lacazette in the middle. I have a feeling there will be lots of chances and we need to be clinical.

HBL

Established Member
Fairly certain both Auba/Laca play, otherwise Auba wouldn't have been subbed after 70 mins.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Leno
Xhaka Torreira
Mkhi Ramsey Iwobi
Lacazette​

How has Iwobi secured anything?

Anyway, Sp**s are falling and we're in the ascendancy. I hope we don't become Charity FC on Saturday and help them regain their confidence. Smash them and let them fall into the top 4 dog fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom