• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bit worried about the fact they’ve lost two on the bounce weirdly enough.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Momentum's a big thing at this stage of the season. They've been getting away with it and now their luck has run out. We'll beat them and they'll collapse in Dortmund too.

HBL

Established Member
Momentum's a big thing at this stage of the season. They've been getting away with it and now their luck has run out. We'll beat them and they'll collapse in Dortmund too.
Dortmund did beat Atletico 4-0 at home but they seem to have stalled a bit recently, they'll have Reus back I think so anything could happen.

Preacher

Always Crying
I don't have one particular reason, but I seriously don't like Son. Overall Sp**s have many players, you can easily hate:lol:

Reactions: A_G

Ashybashy86

We haven’t beaten **** away since Flamini scored 2 in the League Cup. They should’ve liquidated after that ffs. Three Ls in a row for them would be golden. :drool:

I’m more worried about MU at home. They seem to have an annoying confidence about them.

say yes

forum master baiter
They’ve done well recently but I don’t think I can be confident in any big game when Jenkinson/Lichtsteiner will be at RB.

Would be delighted with a draw.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Bit worried about the fact they’ve lost two on the bounce weirdly enough.

Yeah, its basically do or die for them on Saturday. Their poor form will only make them more desperate and antsy for a result.

I would love it if we went there with the intention to frustrate them from the first minute. Too often we let the opposition dictate the pace of the game. When our opponents are playing at a high tempo, we start to rush things to try and match them instead of killing the game dead.

I can see Sp**s flying out of the blocks on Saturday trying to get an early goal and impress their fans. I want Emery to tell our boys if a Sp**s player looks in their direction go to ground and take an age getting up. Take a leisurely stroll over to the corner flag whenever we get a corner and don't rush any free kicks.

Wind them up into getting a red card or making a stupid mistake because they're the ones desperate for a win whereas a draw suits us down to the ground. Then score a goal or two from a set piece or on the counter.

If we try to go there and match them blow for blow, it might not work out in our favour. Do to them what Chelsea and Ferguson's United used to do to us.

HBL

Established Member
They’ve done well recently but I don’t think I can be confident in any big game when Jenkinson/Lichtsteiner will be at RB.

Would be delighted with a draw.
Pecking order is still AMN, Lich then Jenkinson for me.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Yeah, its basically do or die for them on Saturday. Their poor form will only make them more desperate and antsy for a result.

I would love it if we went there with the intention to frustrate them from the first minute. Too often we let the opposition dictate the pace of the game. When our opponents are playing at a high tempo, we start to rush things to try and match them instead of killing the game dead.

I can see Sp**s flying out of the blocks on Saturday trying to get an early goal and impress their fans. I want Emery to tell our boys if a Sp**s player looks in their direction go to ground and take an age getting up. Take a leisurely stroll over to the corner flag whenever we get a corner and don't rush any free kicks.

Wind them up into getting a red card or making a stupid mistake because they're the ones desperate for a win whereas a draw suits us down to the ground. Then score a goal or two from a set piece or on the counter.

If we try to go there and match them blow for blow, it might not work out in our favour. Do to them what Chelsea and Ferguson's United used to do to us.

THIS 100%!

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Torreira to bag a brace to start the 2nd half. Or at least score one and draw a penalty. He’s gonna haunt Spuds for the next decade.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure why Trippier is getting the blame there. Completely Lloris fault. Where the **** was he going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom