• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I understand but saka Martinelli looked out of breath Tierney and bellerin too we can't risk this muscular injures. Having 3 days rest could be useful for us.

Saka may force Arteta's hand anyway if he has a knock. Martinelli for Laca would be ok too. The rest should be ok.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Arteta needs to show them what big Sam said. If that's not enough to get them fired up, I don't know what will

LasseD

EL-_-EIXsAAEjzM.jpg
Did he really say that? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We haven't won at this ground since the most underrated player of all time (Danny "Motherfucking" Welbeck) scored the winner.

Fancy my boy Arteta to put that right in the new year!

Also...anyone remember Mikel's greatest ever cameo v West Brom in 2015?

We were cruising and leading 1-0, then Coq got injured...Arteta came on, lost the ball needlessly and gave away the freekick for the equalizer , then scored an own goal that turned out to be the game winner, then went off injured himself and cost us our last sub...majestic form the gaffer :rofl:

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We haven't won at tis ground since the most underrated player of all time (Danny "Motherfucking Welbeck) scored the winner.

Fancy my boy Arteta to put that right in the new year!

Forgot Wenger would happily just put Alexis-Giroud-Welbeck up top when we were looking for a goal. Take me back!

Legend14

Established Member
Are we still playing? If we get 2 weeks off after this game, you do not play Partey. Let him recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom