• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Some of you moan whatever the line up is anyway & you'll still be moaning even if we win.

If you think Özil is more important than the coaching staff/team then you probably shouldn't be a fan.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafi, Sokratis and Kola all in the same team . . this game’s got rash challenges and poor marking written all over it.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Some of you moan whatever the line up is anyway & you'll still be moaning even if we win.

If you think Özil is more important than the coaching staff/team then you probably shouldn't be a fan.
Yes but we are trying to catch Chelsea and you need your best players for it, simple!!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
He’s played less than Xhaka, why is he shot?

I don’t know. I’m not a doctor. My only expertise is drinking Tequila. The consensus is that Torrieras performances have been noticeably tailling off recently, no? Maybe he
Needs a rest. Don’t they use stats to determine this stuff? That’s your area!!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don’t know. I’m not a doctor. My only expertise is drinking Tequila. The consensus is that Torrieras performances have been noticeably tailling off recently, no? Maybe he
Needs a rest. Don’t they use stats to determine this stuff? That’s your area!!
:lol: Not a clue mate because it’s got nothing to do with squad cost.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Trash lineup. Sick and tired of overloading with defenders.

Think we’re losing this one.
They are not ball playing defenders to execute this. 90 minutes of Mustafi trying to show us that he has some Fabregas DNA inside him will be depressing, but hopefully Douzi will have a good one today and he creates something in this mess.

Still love to see Laca and Auba top, they can produce magic moments at any time.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Smart decision from Emery resting Özil vs this relegation side. We need our greatest ever player to put Chelsea to the sword.

You'd think he'd give him a kick . Not sure Özil remembers what competetive football is right .

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Trying to stay chilled but if we lose this, I'm going to go off on one against Emery. This no Özil, always Iwobi thing is now beyond a ****ing joke.
I love it though, we can get rid of Özil before he becomes useless 32y old bench player on 350k and get enough evidence that Iwobi shouldn't be considered for attacking positions next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom