• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Our 3 best CB's playing. Maybe if Unai "good ebening" Emery plays them consistenly from now on we could get decent defensivley?

Lets win this! Have to go to funeral one hour early because getting a seat so I will miss the game but update this thread like mad men for me!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think we have a scenario here where the club want Özil out and will try to force his hand but he wants to sit on his wages and live in London. His PR machine will keep it looking as though he’s putting the work in and it’s Emery leaving him out for other reasons.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our 3 best CB's playing. Maybe if Unai "good ebening" Emery plays the consistenly from our we could get decent defensivley?
We'll still struggle defensively because we play highline and our wing backs high of the pitch

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Up front looks good.

Midfield missing Torreira.

Mustafi, Sokratis and Kola playing . . . anything could happen.

Hope Emery’s got his worry beads handy.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Come on peeps Torreira looks absolutely shot FFS. Next thing he’ll pick up an injury and everyone would be foaming at the mouth asking why he was run into the ground.

As for Özil, well we’re pretty much used to life without him now anyway. No point in going on about it. Maybe next “easy” home game or when it’s a bit warmer? :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Come on peeps Torreira looks absolutely shot FFS. Next thing he’ll pick up an injury and everyone would be foaming at the mouth asking why he was run into the ground.
Yeah, it's an odd decision on the surface but he's possibly also being protected ahead of Chelsea since he's one yellow away from a suspension.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Three at the back, with Kola pushing up the way he does. One of the reasons I see us conceding today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom