• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - FR: NK Maribor vs Arsenal | 22/07/04

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Re: Arsenal 3-2 NK Maribor - PLAYER RATINGS

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
I think he can break the record of total ever assists in the premiership if given a chance in the first team this season. Set up dennis a couple of times with his inch perfect crosses and also was responsible for Van Persie's header late in the game with a fantastic cross. Looked like he was dribbling past defenders for fun. Probarly gonna be a bit harder to do with premiership defenders but he really sent out a message to Arsène.
Rating: 9/10

That exactly what I wanted to hear about Pennant.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That exactly what I wanted to hear about Pennant.

Yea he was great. What i really liked about him is his decision making when it comes to crosses. Someone like beckham - when i comes to crossing - he ALWAYS hits it high for sum1 to head it - Jemaine didnt do that - on a couple of occasions he was sensible enough to keep it on the ground as there were times nobody was marking the strikers.

And the cross for Van Persie's header was unbelievable. He picked him out so perfectly - I'm telling you this guy is something special !!

A

Anonymous

actually the cross for Aliadiere was way better, right onto the forehead, since V Persie had to drift backwards to head for his goal, but I dont want to burst your ballsack

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
actually the cross for Aliadiere was way better, right onto the forehead, since V Persie had to drift backwards to head for his goal, but I dont want to burst your ballsack

Go **** urself u ****in idiot. calvinngai88 and i have clearly proved you wrong as we both gave similar reviews of the players. To think that Hoyte was not playing a great game is just unbelievable. Maybe you were watching the wrong game mate. We were the yellow team ......

As for the Pennant remark - you clearly do not know how to read. GoonerGurjit was interested in how pennant performed - and my i replied by telling him his crosses were very good and i especially liked the one he gave for V.Persie - did i ever say it was better or worse than the one for Ali ???

You proved my point of him making good crosses yet you seem to think its a competition when it comes to which cross was the best.

And you obviously didnt watch the game as you refuse to say what channel it was on.

I'm gonna shut up now and allow you to continue blowing yourself.

A

Anonymous

calvinngai88 actually sayed reyes played well. anyone who agrees totally with you would be a bollocks boy, and guess what, I dont see a queue.

calvinngai88

onli in first half, when he did some tricks. he didn't do well in second half, kept losing the ball. Pennant's every cross for the game was good, no comparison, I'll like all ;D He's just sensational. Had anyone watched the game would agree with me. He'll definitely be one of the players to watch for this upcoming season if he's given a chance to start in front of Ljungberg. :D

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
calvinngai88 actually sayed reyes played well. anyone who agrees totally with you would be a bollocks boy, and guess what, I dont see a queue.

First of all it's spelt 'said' not 'sayed' but i'm sure your teacher will include that in your next spelling test.

Secondly, calvinngai88 gave Reyes a rating of 5.5 out of 10 while i gave him a 4 out of 10. So i dont really know what your talking about when you "sayed" that calvin thaught Reyes had a good game since 5.5 is not a very big number son ....

Thirdly - is 'bollocks boy' the only insult they've taught you ?

calvinngai88

Haha, well said Jose Reyes 2004. Totally agree with that. Wonder he knows anything about soccer either. Maybe he just saw some biased Arsenal reports about the friendly which MIGHT say Reyes performed badly in the match, and so came here to talk rubbish. :D

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Haha, well said Jose Reyes 2004. Totally agree with that. Wonder he knows anything about soccer either. Maybe he just saw some biased Arsenal reports about the friendly which MIGHT say Reyes performed badly in the match, and so came here to talk rubbish. :D

Dude im telling you i have never seen anyone talk **** more than this guy. I was going over his previous posts and he's been involved with several confrontations with other forum members in the past and - in one he claimed that Jazz also, knew nothing about football - along with another member. Its amazing how many people have been informed that they know nothing about football by this genius - nobody is taking notice of how much talent this boy has at spotting out people who 'know nothing about football'

Not only that, but he's also made racist comments towards Americans and how they should not follow football.

He has also critisized Arsène wenger and his decision making - while using words such as 'sayed' and 'cheatingest' (im not kidding ! go look for yourself if you dont believe me!!)

It's incredible how stupid some people can get.

dont know bout u guys
but db10 was like conducting beautiful symphony out that
areses was dishing all sorts of genres and somehow db10 managed to include all of 'em .
like wow!
anyhow hoyte seems a lil bit lackin in composure to me
thought sanderos played great ..1st time seen him play
penant was abolutely fantastic
i didnt know whut reyes was doin to tell ya the truth
did aliadere play?
haha

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom