• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 12/03/06

Unbeaten

Lehmann - 5

Eboue - 7
Senderos - 7.5
Toure - 7
Flamini - 7

Hleb - 6.5
Gilberto - 6.5
Fabregas - 8
Pires - 6

Henry - 8
Adebayo - 7
Gerrard - 7, great pass.

hesham

Established Member
Lehman - 7 - did Good, except for his mistake, which unfortunatly cost us a goal

Eboue - 7 - Good Solid game, he's learning really quickly, some crazy runs aswell

Kolo - 8 - I would say "A rock" but this guy is way harder, how did we survive without him

Sendrous - 7 - Good game. bit clumsy, but solid. Hasnt made a Glaring mistake in a while(touch wood)

Flamini - 8 - Had a Great game, never stoped running

Gilberto - 7 - Good game, made some of his usual mistakes but not a lot of'em

Hleb - 7 - Had a good 1st half, dropped phisically in the 2nd (understandably after what he done against madrid

Pires - 5 - This guy just cant be ****ed to defend anymore and its not good enough, i dont care if he's got a telapathic understanding with TH14 or fricking suck's his **** for all i care. He HAS to defend if he wants a place in the team which i dont think he deserves anymore

Cesc - 9 - Great performance MOTM owned the midfield.I think he grew a couple of inches today :)

Henry - 8.5 - Class Performance by our captian.. good to see him motivating the team, and did what he did best, bang in the goals

Ade - 6 - Did ok, just dont think he's got good enough technique to be an Arsenal forward.

One other thing

WE NEED VAN PERSIEEEEEE

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
everybody gets an average of 7 from me except for:

henry - 9

cesc - 9.5

steven gerrard - 10 could've been 10000 if he didnt make that long shot which resulted in a goal for luis garcia

rafa benitez - 9999999999999 for giving us steven gerrard for free haha

Guillermo

bojed said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
Hleb was amazing..should be an 8! or even 9
by the way i still don't understand why some still find the pleasure to slate senderos in this game. crouch looked like a lanky bean-stuffed muppet just now next to big phil. and oh yes that shout telling alonso to f*ck off the pitch is very keown-esque.

i thought this was one of his best games this season bar against madrid.
One thing that annoyed me was his distribution. I noticed a few times he seemed keen to remain on the ball, running into their midfield trio. Other times he played the ball straight to the opposition.

I thought he looked okay today, very strong physically; his slight lack of pace is a cause for concern though.

raphael_as

Lehmann - 5. Don't think he had a single save to make until he fluffed Gerrard's piledriver. Not what I expect from him given his recent form and so only an average mark for him.

Eboue - 7. Great going forward, missed a sitter, needs to work a little more on his defense but all around agree that he will give Lauren a run for his money next season

Toure - 7. My heart literally stopped when he went down after the kamikaze clearance. Solid as always.

Senderos - 7. Made a couple of excellent tackles and came away with the ball when 2 'pool players were mugging him. Still not 100% concentration but back to being near where he was last season

Flamini - 8. For not being a left back this guy is doing pretty amazing. His defensive positioning is not always the best, but he never stops going and provides some of the attacking flair that Cole gives us in that position. IMO it's no coincidence that our resurgence has come as he has grown into the position - Henry's floating on the left wing once again looks full of menance with Flamini's overlaps and constant running.

Lundberg - too little time on the pitch, but hope he is back soon - looked lively

Pires - 6. Some nice play but IMO not a great impact on the game - will say that him, Henry and Flamini look like recreating something like their devastating form on the left.

Cesc - 8.5. Still got knocked off the ball a couple of times too easily, but pretty much fantastic. Made any number of exquisite passes to Henry and Adebayor

Gilberto - 6.5. Solid, broke up Liverpool's play and usual crap passing

Hleb - 7.5. His ball control and close play is breath-taking. His final ball brings his score down - only got a couple of killer passes in from at least a dozen fantastic positions. I'm not sure whether its him or the others with his final ball, but if he gets on the same wave-length as the strikers he will be devastating.

Adebayor - 6. Still very raw, but I generally like what I see. Should have put away a couple.

Henry - 9 MOTM. Seems to have rediscovered something over the last couple of weeks. Still should have had a hattrick today, even without our 12th man's wonder pass

Bergkamp - Didn't see much of him, seemed pretty anonymous.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Guillermo said:
bojed said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
Hleb was amazing..should be an 8! or even 9
by the way i still don't understand why some still find the pleasure to slate senderos in this game. crouch looked like a lanky bean-stuffed muppet just now next to big phil. and oh yes that shout telling alonso to f*ck off the pitch is very keown-esque.

i thought this was one of his best games this season bar against madrid.
One thing that annoyed me was his distribution. I noticed a few times he seemed keen to remain on the ball, running into their midfield trio. Other times he played the ball straight to the opposition.

I thought he looked okay today, very strong physically; his slight lack of pace is a cause for concern though.

yeah i noticed that too and i hate it when he did that just now or in previous games. a cb should keep the game simple and safe.

but for being solid just now throughout his bad season, i think the kid deserves some special mentioning to say the least.

by the way have any of you guys wonder whether it's true that flamini has 4 lungs?

Pigfat

Hleb played soooo well, his vision most of the time was good. His first touch, spins off the defenders etc. etc was excellent, like most say, if only he shot more......

Fabregas, again, dude you are awesome.

These two + Gilberto ran the midfield, i was expecting a proper fight today. Their midfield for the vast majority didn't know how react. If they had of had sissoko and riise at left back could have been slighty different.

Henry cannot be questioned as a player, his heart is in the right place. Abedayor had a good game, especially his runs, what pace :shock:

Toure is a sweet CB & Phil's getting stronger too. Flamini's doing good at LB. What about Eboue..... Y'all know :D The only thing i would ask of him now is a final ball/shot.

Good game to watch, think the ref could have been slightly better.

IBL

Established Member
It really is heartening to see some of our players hitting top form towards the tail end of this season. Cesc has been brilliantly consistent of late, Kolo and Eboues return from ACN has really given our defence a huge boost, Henry scoring again in big matches, Hleb rediscovering some of that early form, Senderos cutting out his mistakes.

With RvP, Clichy, Cole and Sol to return it's looking promising :D

seb_afc

Established Member
fabregas was by far man of the match, although his corners were ****. not sure why he takes them to be honest. everything else he did though was brilliant

Lehmann1

Lehmann 6 Could of done better with the goal but still fine as he cought comfortably all game.

Eboue 7 Another top performance by Manu

Toure 7 Looks really solid with Eboue

Senderos 8 One of his best displays this season

Flamini 7 No problems at all today. Very good

Pires 5 I thought he was very poor

Gilberto 7 Fine display today.

Fabregas 9 Outstanding

Hleb 7 Was good in spells not as good as Madrid

Adebayor 8 For me I really am pleased with him. His passing was excellent

Henry 9 Top performance good to see he's looking back to himself.

MOTM - Fabregas

beanz

Can't blame the Jensius for the goal, the effing ref should have given a free kick to Cesc instead of waving at him to get up.
Someone should tell Phil that he can't pass the ball more than 10 yards :roll: and also tell Eboue to look behind him when he's defending crosses that come in from the right, but I'm being hyper critical here, he played with the confidence of a seasoned pro, well done.
I really hope that Adebayor isn't going to turn out to be another Kanu, though I loved the guy to bits, he was just so frustrating to watch, losing the ball after doing all the hard work, DOH!
Hleb was very good again until he tired a bit at the end, understandable given the effort he put in.
It's been a long time since I've seen Titi so tired, at the end of the game he was puffing his cheeks out.
8/10 for the whole team.
;D

adjie

andyswafc said:
Legend#1 said:
Gerrard's been a great signing.

I think he wants to play at our new stadium so is trying to win over the crowd, snap him up Arsène.

If he will destroy our Cesc chance to play, I strongly disagree.
But if he's willing to take Gilberto or Pires role, he is welcome.

Viper

Established Member
adjie said:
andyswafc said:
Legend#1 said:
Gerrard's been a great signing.

I think he wants to play at our new stadium so is trying to win over the crowd, snap him up Arsène.

If he will destroy our Cesc chance to play, I strongly disagree.
But if he's willing to take Gilberto or Pires role, he is welcome.
Lol.

They're being sarcastic.

Gerrard's assist was brilliant to Henry.

adjie

Lehmann1 said:
Lehmann 6 Could of done better with the goal but still fine as he cought comfortably all game.
Eboue 7 Another top performance by Manu
Toure 7 Looks really solid with Eboue
Senderos 8 One of his best displays this season
Flamini 7 No problems at all today. Very good
Pires 5 I thought he was very poor
Gilberto 7 Fine display today.
Fabregas 9 Outstanding
Hleb 7 Was good in spells not as good as Madrid
Adebayor 8 For me I really am pleased with him. His passing was excellent
Henry 9 Top performance good to see he's looking back to himself.
MOTM - Fabregas

Agree with most of score, unless these three below.
But, Senderos should not get 8. His role in Garcia's goal was obvious.
Please take a look at the replay. So, he should get 7 i guess.
Same with Ade, I think he has to practice more in shooting session.
Last, Titi 8 or 8.5 ? I think i've seen his better performance many times.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom