• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Newcastle United vs Arsenal | 09/04/07

Biggus

Established Member
I wasn't poking fun at you Redandwhite, its just that we are so bad now we clutch at straws....like a condemned man hoping for a last minute reprive. :(

curtland

Biggus said:
I wasn't poking fun at you Redandwhite, its just that we are so bad now we clutch at straws....like a condemned man hoping for a last minute reprive. :(

I am personally nominating Biggus for "Analogist of the Year".

:lol:

Still I'm a bit surprised there are so many "7's" being thrown around. I don't think anyone out there looked that much better than average.

Zico

Established Member
curtland said:
Biggus said:

I am personally nominating Biggus for "Analogist of the Year".

Still I'm a bit surprised there are so many "7's" being thrown around. I don't think anyone out there looked that much better than average.

Agreed. I think it devalues the performances that truly deserve a 7 or higher to just throw around 7s like that.

Biggus

Established Member
Well if Aliadiere is worth 5 everyone else is worth 7.

Personally I'd give everyone a 1.....for at least showing up.

Biggus

Established Member

That reminds me of a Benny Hill sketch.
A Physio wonders why business is so slack and steps outside of his door to see a signwriter at work painting and mispelling
PHYSIOTHERAPIST.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom