• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 21

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jorginho, just like in our match, was the definition of average.

Think I will always hate him now, so when he plays poorly I will be straight on his case...lucky for him he is actually ****, so I get to laugh at him a lot!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jorginho, just like in our match, was the definition of average.

Think I will always hate him now, so when he plays poorly I will be straight on his case...lucky for him he is actually ****, so I get to laugh at him a lot!
Hate him for what? Torreira lightweight again for the second week in a row.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Yes they really nothing special we gift them a win.

No one apart from Liverpool and City are. (Even City seem quite vulnerable this season). Chelsea, Man U, Sp**s and Leicester are all slightly better than average.

P.s. have referees been instructed not to give yellow to Chelsea players already on one? Kovacic with a blatant foul to stop a Brighton counter attack while already on a yellow. Ref just gives a free kick.

Last edited:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Sp**s fans must be really worried. The only thing they were looking forward to was that at least they would become solid and stop concede silly goals.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Started their last two games. I wondered similar having seen how he was performing at Leicester.

Solid competition for a spot there. Cancelo, Cedric, Semedo etc

Portuguese fans were raving about his performance in the 6-0 win against Lithuania. Think before that Semedo was their regular RB but after that game I won't be surprised if he keeps the spot now.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom