• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 21

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Clearest handball of the season :lol:.

Jenas with his usual biased nonsense. Had they been a S’ton player he’d be screaming for it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

His arm was in an unnatural position ffs. They are making the rules as they go along.
What the **** is going on? Are they sabotaging VAR deliberatly? I thought England was one of the proponents of more technology since that world cup 2010 game vs Germany

Ewarwoowar

Eriksen is poor. Team is crying out for more attacking signings.
I was just identifying the positioning of the team, most of the players behind the ball, Kane on the half way line to break or hold up and lay-off just reminds me of the Drogba role.
Sp**s are not a million miles away from a few tweaks to be a proper Jose style team, whether his style is relevant in todays age or not we shall see.
A point I would like to make is this Sp**s are a perfect blend for Jose to find some success, but I absolutely believe he would have been thoroughly exposed if he had come to Arsenal, he would never have got the time to undo one engrained culture to cut his own.

razörist

****ing REF doesn’t need VAR for this what the **** does he want, Alderweireld to dunk the ****ing ball?

GDeep™

League is very weak
What the **** is going on? Are they sabotaging VAR deliberatly? I thought England was one of the proponents of more technology since that world cup 2010 game vs Germany
They won’t admit it, but there will be some decisions made about PL usage of VAR, in the summer.

Generally in England they are all for technology.

razörist

I swear to god I will be begging pleading praying for VAR to **** England up the arse this summer this whole FA is a farce

razörist

They won’t admit it, but there will be some decisions made about PL usage of VAR, in the summer.

Generally in England they are all for technology.
But bro how can they be for it? Surely it’s a facade and the refs want to get rid or something? Two noncés on crack pulled from the street could do a better job with VAR than this

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom