• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 13 (Dec 15-17)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Cheers Giroud. We eating well tonight

9dXLcjZ.png

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He was very good against us tow goals came from his effort if i'm not wrong but no surprise against Chelsea they much quicker midfield and defense so maybe in last 30 mins.
Pretty sure his contract situation is keeping him out of the team I think

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

lol you can't tell me Traore doesn't get in this Wolves team.

They need to stop bullying him over that contract, they are losing.

Would you take him here for a knockdown price?

Got a good cross on him :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Giroud can't be defeated lol.. How has he worked his way back as a starter when he was all but done there..

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Giroud can't be defeated lol.. How has he worked his way back as a starter when he was all but done there..
lol he does this every January.

I hope he doesn't fall for it and pushes for his Inter move he deserves it, although I am sure he is bench there too cause Lukaku is killing it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Mendy is horrendous btw, said it before he joined, he looked crap on YouTube and he should be saving that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pondece been really good for someone who signed from Greek league. i wish Kia had these kind of playeers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

None of the teams he signs for want to sign proper strikers to replace him for some reason...here he lasted 5 years or so basically uncontested as our striker , while Chelsea's next best forward is Tammy Abraham ffs (Werner is better outwide imo) Giroud is a good player, but luck does favour him tbf :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
None of the teams he signs for want to sign proper strikers to replace him for some reason...here he lasted 5 years or so basically uncontested as our striker , while Chelsea's next best forward is Tammy Abraham ffs (Werner is better outwide imo) Giroud is a good player, but luck does favour him tbf :lol:

Just have to hold up my hands and respect at this point lmao.. Insane career.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Big mistakes in three straight games.

Better than Leno apparently though...

Also btw, have you seen Chelseas record this season vs top and bottom half? They're beating relegation fodder losing/drawing vs decent teams.

Better than us atm.

Don't get me started on Kai Havetz, yikes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also btw, have you seen Chelseas record this season vs top and bottom half? They're beating relegation fodder losing/drawing vs decent teams.

Better than us atm.

Don't get me started on Kai Havetz, yikes.

Lampard big fan of sufferball as well. Switch it to Chilwell or James and Inshallah.

How much did they spend in the summer again? o_O

LG10

Werner and havertz are ass as I predicted; buying attackers from the bundesliga always a risk.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lampard big fan of sufferball as well. Switch it to Chilwell or James and Inshallah.

How much did they spend in the summer again? o_O
about 250M i guess they bought really well interesting players but if Lampard didn't win major trophy Abra will sack him in summer.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom