• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 17 (Jan 1-4)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Moyes against his old boys for New Year.

Bielsa vs Mourinho.Chelsea vs Man City and Soton vs Liverpool.Fine stuff.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
We are Man U's hardest fixture lol. They play us at the Emirates and we keep beating them recently. They can end up winning City etc but will probably lose against us. Quite funny if we end up being the team that ends their title hopes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rumours going around Kyle Walker had a big Christmas party with a bunch of Fulham and City players attending. Sancho flew in as well apparently.

He’s got to be in trouble if he’s broken lockdown laws yet again. Caused two games to be rearranged ffs.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Rumours going around Kyle Walker had a big Christmas party with a bunch of Fulham and City players attending. Sancho flew in as well apparently.

He’s got to be in trouble if he’s broken lockdown laws yet again. Caused two games to be rearranged ffs.

Better not have, I want to know if we'll be 3 points behind Chelsea from Monday.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Moyeseh is mad, played a defensive team at home to Brighton but for Everton away he goes with 4 attackers

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I see James the official “signing of the season” everyone crowned in September continues his winter disappearing act.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom