• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 17 (Jan 1-4)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Poorest league I can ever remember.

I've been pointing this out for so long yet get crucified when I do. :lol:

No one can tell me the PL is anywhere near its peak. It's literally just Liverpool that's good. Only reason the title race hasn't been sewn up already is because of their injuries, relying on a midfielder and a kid at the back uno.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

No one can tell me the PL is anywhere near its peak. It's literally just Liverpool that's good. Only reason the title race hasn't been sewn up already is because of their injuries, relying on a midfielder and a kid at the back uno.

People keep saying "it's because the smaller teams are getting better" but's it's honestly just because the bigger teams are getting worse :lol:

Compare it to any season in the 2000s, disgusting league really!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think the league will be like this if there is fans specially for big teams teams like villa will feel more comfortable playing at empty old Trafford Emirates than there are 70k-60k abuse you putting pressure on you.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Both teams playing some great stuff, no sufferball from either manager

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Yeah,think that peak years were from 2004 to 2012.

Maybe in terms of quality there were some really poor seasons like when Leicester won EPL,but right now matches are most boring,since i watch football.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If only Graelish had a bit more technical finesse on the ball, he'd be perfect footballer.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom