• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 17 (Jan 1-4)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Worth it if you got the cash like these guys, you can get it done every year or two or whatever - normal lads couldn’t afford that.
See that was my understanding, this whole surgery **** sucks you in and has you as a recurring customer like a software customer or drug addict. :lol:

Spending $10-20K a year just to count the hairs on your head, ****ing mental.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

When did Jota get injured and does does it tie in with Liverpools nose dive?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
David Silva, Fabregas and Rooney were the only ones that did it during a season. They were too rich to give a ****. Most discreetly do it during the summer.

732af210b96a955d8b4397a0dcfd7974.jpg

...he looked so weird :lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Do you think footballers who get hair transplants can take banter over it, or would they ban all their friends from making jokes about it?

Reckon a lot have really inflated opinions of themselves so probably would only take banter from other footballers/famous people. They'd get proper triggered if a normal person called them out on it imo.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Some people do just naturally look good bald. Tupac looked better without hair. Not many have the head for it though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
See that was my understanding, this whole surgery **** sucks you in and has you as a recurring customer like a software customer or drug addict. :lol:

Spending $10-20K a year just to count the hairs on your head, ****ing mental.
My brother was on steroids, lost his hair, other problems etc, paid 3/4K a couple of years ago and he’s lost all that work.

He’s well off but I think even he’s thinking if another job is worth it, paying a mortgage now etc.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom