• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Five-Thirty Eight already has those two losses baked in, and Sp**s are still projected third. For them it all comes down to how they take to their new stadium.

My guess:
If Arsenal can win three of their away games they are in

If Sp**s win all of their home games, they are in.

If Chelsea can beat United and Liverpool, they are in.

If United can beat Chelsea and City... and Sp**s or arsenal slip up, they are in.

Also noticed : United and Arsenal play Cardiff and Burnley on final day, probably the last two teams fighting relegation at that point.

Sp**s right now have been lucky to get one point from their last four league games.

They’re in free fall right now, also the fact they’re now changing stadium mid season isn’t necessarily a good thing.

We struggled big time after we moved to the Emirates, as did West Ham which are the two most notable examples in recent years of changing stadium.

Having looked at it a little bit I think the magic number is 77. It might not get you third but it should get you top 4.

Decent chance you won’t get in with anything less.

This has set up nicely for us but I feel that our fixture list is not easy as some might have you believe. I feel we would need 15 points (75)to make the top 4. Chelsea, Sp**s , Utd and us are not consistent enough that we can win more than 5 games out of 8. So 5 wins it is. And we should get those next 3 wins as early as possible, that is in our next 3 games. 1 home and 2 away. That would put us in a very very comfortable position mentally as well as point wise compared to the other teams. And Arsenal fans can get that breather.
If i have to breakdown our games based on the difficulty and when we are playing who, i would list them as below.
1.Home to Newcastle, Away to Everton and Watford. Possibly the least pressure games we can win considering these are our next 3 games. Less pressure, and i feel somehow we have the better chance of winning these 2 away games.
2. Home to Palace and Brighton, Away to Leicester. Palace and Leicester are tricky games , can see us dropping points in one of these 2 games.
3.Away to Wolves and Burnley on the last game are going to be very very tough. Getting anything out of these games is a bonus. These are our most difficult games. The race for top 4 would have ended for one or two teams and very tight for the remaining teams, at this stage.

Anyway, lets see how it goes. I am gonna come back to this post and find I was completely wrong.

Next 3 games, must win.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
skysports-tottenham-arsenal_4604222.jpg

Doubt that Chelsea will get top 4,too many tough away games.Sp**s has City and Liverpool,but apart from that have easy games.We and Sp**s are favourites for top 4 imo.

Preacher

Always Crying
skysports-tottenham-arsenal_4604222.jpg

Doubt that Chelsea will get top 4,too many tough away games.Sp**s has City and Liverpool,but apart from that have easy games.We and Sp**s are favourites for top 4 imo.
As far as I remember West Ham have Sp**s number in the recent times, so that game also won't be easy for them.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Can’t wait till Chelski are dead and burried. They seemingly **** up every other week yet always are in with a chance. Damn Hazard.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
The ideal scenario is us and Chelsea getting into top four, right? With them having a transfer ban they won't be able to benefit while it would hamper the other two in the transfer market.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The ideal scenario is us and Chelsea getting into top four, right? With them having a transfer ban they won't be able to benefit while it would hamper the other two in the transfer market.

It's also the most likable outcome - let's face it, for most of us there is nothing like beating Sp**s and ManU

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom