• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 3 (Aug 25-27)

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Newcastle worse than us playing against 10 men

We have a problem playing against 10 men and how we play when we go a man down. Tets inexperience is always palpable in these scenarios where as coaches like Klopp and Pep show their class in such situation

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With a mean down and a goal behind? Did I forget something?

Someone hide your Arteta nudes?

Its depend on luck but i believes no because when we go to 10 men we start defend deep and counter unsure we turn these games around

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Newcastle are really gonna struggle when CL starts.

Not based on this result either, even at 1-1 I thought nah this squad ain’t it at the mo.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Nunez will be absolutely brilliant if he do this consistently the problem he'll go 5 scoreless games now.
Not necessarily this could kick start his Liverpool career. He was getting absolute pelters on here by some last season.
I always maintained he was a top player who was just struggling in front of goal.

Now with his confidence up that may change & he could easily be a 20 goal season striker.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I wonder if Klopp has managed to turn it around.

Will it be Liverpool who compete with City this season?
No because Newcastle are garbage and you probably have to win at least 1 of 2 against City to beat them which Liverpool will never do with Van Disney in thjs state let alone down to 10.

King87

Ah well, not too bothered. Newcastle are a better team overall, this result hurts them more. We'll have a more difficult game facing them than pool

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not necessarily this could kick start his Liverpool career. He was getting absolute pelters on here by some last season.
I always maintained he was a top player who was just struggling in front of goal.

Now with his confidence up that may change & he could easily be a 20 goal season striker.
I don't trust him much but definitely a 20 league goals players he brilliant in some games and unwatchable is others but all about being clinical

blaze_of_glory

Newcastle worse than us playing against 10 men

We have a problem playing against 10 men and how we play when we go a man down. Tets inexperience is always palpable in these scenarios where as coaches like Klopp and Pep show their class in such situation
Hopefully he learns not to take off our most creative player right after the other team goes down a man. That's when you go for the kill, not be extra cautious.

King87

looks like it would be a super fun and competitive league season if City weren’t around.

Arsenal, Newcastle and Pool still levels below.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Its depend on luck but i believes no because when we go to 10 men we start defend deep and counter unsure we turn these games around

Yep. He needs to be less rigid with his players and sometimes just let them play and set up better and more controlling while man down.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom