• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 4 (Sep 1-3)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Still no idea to where Villa are. Battered twice and comfortably beaten the teams worse than them.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Klopp is certainly better than Arteta. It's a simple fact. His team never takes a bow against City, while we have been fvcked at home and away by City.

The real question, however, is that can we hire Klopp? Is there anyone out there who is better than Arteta and we can hire? Sadly, the answer to both questions is NO! If you disagree, then give me names.

De zerbi, Frank, Silva, Viera, just in England off the top of my mind. Moyes, Rodgers also. The guy who hot Wrexham promoted he to like Mik is a streaming reality star also

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Klopp is certainly better than Arteta. It's a simple fact. His team never takes a bow against City, while we have been fvcked at home and away by City.

The real question, however, is that can we hire Klopp? Is there anyone out there who is better than Arteta and we can hire? Sadly, the answer to both questions is NO! If you disagree, then give me names.

I'd take De Zerbi before Klopp actually.

Klopp is a legendary manager, and overall yes he is better than Arteta. But would I hire him with this current team? No I wont.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
De zerbi, Frank, Silva, Viera, just in England off the top of my mind. Moyes, Rodgers also. The guy who hot Wrexham promoted he to like Mik is a streaming reality star also

Only Klopp, Pep, De Zerbi, Potter, Tuchel would do right now IMO. Would get this team up and running fairly quickly and each would add something different as well (in line with their skillsets).

The rest, nah.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I guess the list speaks for itself.

It's too early to judge De Zerbi. He inherited a team fully developed by Graham Potter. We will see this season if they are anything spectacular. Same applies to Frank as well. He is great, but mid-table manager like Unay; Eddie Howe level.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
LMAO.... Klopp WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER than Arteta..

Klopp has won the Premier League and Champions League for cyring out loud... You know Champions League?? The Cup that we have NEVER WON since Adam and Eve???

Which team do you actually support anyway, since it clearly isn't Arsenal?

Olivier_Giroud

Which team do you actually support anyway, since it clearly isn't Arsenal?
Arsenal and not Arteta... Sadly many fans nowadays are Arteta first then being a fan of Arsenal is just a consequence of him being the current manager of Arsenal... Arteta has a cult like following which assumes anyone who does not support Arteta is not an Arsenal fan... So I assume you are part of the cult for concluding I am not an Arsenal fan because I do not rate Arteta?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'd take De Zerbi before Klopp actually.

Klopp is a legendary manager, and overall yes he is better than Arteta. But would I hire him with this current team? No I wont.
Klopp would be great with this team. It can press well, we know he loves Saka and Martinelli who are the closest to Salah and Mane we've seen, Rice is the perfect Klopp midfielder and Saliba is the closest thing in football to what VVD was a few years ago. It's very similar to what he had so much success with. Klopp might have won the league last season with this group. It's not a slight on Arteta, just that he's a good manager with a great track record when he has his sort of players in their prime and obviously the experience of winning title races and the CL helps.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Man City Hag 68% possession vs Fulham
Completed 733 passes
Haaland played full game
He had 17 touches and 3 where goals

Statistically he will be one of the best scorers ever. But I just can’t have him as the best player in the world ever

Melquiades

*scratches head*

ItzdoctorZ

*scratches head*

Probably means when they're in a title race which they weren't last season, they did lose 4-0 to them in 19/20 but they had already won the title by then.

Anyways Klopp gets wins against City sometimes, even last season beat them at Anfield, Arteta has never beaten them.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Only Klopp, Pep, De Zerbi, Potter, Tuchel would do right now IMO. Would get this team up and running fairly quickly and each would add something different as well (in line with their skillsets).

The rest, nah.

Bro none of the other managers i listed pulled off the dumbest strategic transfer in history. Where is his credibility coming from? Where i sit he has the most expensive transfer budget of any manager or at worst 2nd; he is in year 4, he inherited lots of young talent; and he has one cup and one CL qualification. In one or two windows Klopp instantly transformed Lfc. Their attack looks electric and they probably finish close to us or on top of us. By any objective measure Arteta has so far underperformed.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Man City Hag 68% possession vs Fulham
Completed 733 passes
Haaland played full game
He had 17 touches and 3 where goals

Statistically he will be one of the best scorers ever. But I just can’t have him as the best player in the world ever
He's a full tier below Mbappe. Boring to watch too

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom