• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 4 (Sep 1-3)

Olivier_Giroud

Who else though? I don't think Brighton will be consistent enough. Man Utd are beatable and Chelsea look like crap again.

Do not forget that at the start of last season, Manchester United got battered by mid table teams home and away until Arteta and his Band of Bottlers arrived at Old Trafford, got humiliated and kickstarted Manchester United's season... There is a good manager in Ten Hag, managed to win a trophy and got Manchester United at 3rd and in UCL in his first season which our Generational Charlatan couldn't do in three years.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
People see the difference between giving a real manager money and Mik money. Are you watching Arteta apologists, are you finally seeing what those of us who actually understand football have been saying?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People don’t want to hear it, but @Farzad is more accurate than most on here.

His point is basically that Jurgen Klopp is a better manager than Arteta, real breaking news from him there 😅

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lmao I know you’re struggling when you resort to the “you’re rattled” line.

I can link you to some breathing exercises on YouTube if you’re struggling
You know I forgot about the Burnley game.

Anymore fake Vice stories on Andrew Tate this week btw?

Olivier_Giroud

His point is basically that Jurgen Klopp is a better manager than Arteta, real breaking news from him there 😅
Huh?? That is actually Real Breaking News for many Delusional Arsenal Fans... Here in AM and watch those Arteta d_ck riding interviews in AFTV with many claiming Klopp is dusted... Its cringe worthy and embarrassing with the rest of the footballing world laughing at us...

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
LMAO.... Klopp WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER than Arteta..

Klopp has won the Premier League and Champions League for cyring out loud... You know Champions League?? The Cup that we have NEVER WON since Adam and Eve???
In fairness he is agreeing with us. I don’t know what Mik puts in the Kool Ade, but only some kind of heavy brainwashing could have anyone think Pep’s dumbest coffee boy can be compared to klopp

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Klopp is certainly better than Arteta. It's a simple fact. His team never takes a bow against City, while we have been fvcked at home and away by City.

The real question, however, is that can we hire Klopp? Is there anyone out there who is better than Arteta and we can hire? Sadly, the answer to both questions is NO! If you disagree, then give me names.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom