• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 4 (Sep 1-3)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Farzad and @Olivier_Giroud congratulating each other on calling Arteta crap...

1641491578.jpeg

...with The Duck about to enter the chat.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
At least my manager has real teeth’s

Klopp you look disgusting
Your boyfriend Mik is much more handsome i agree; i bet you feel like the prettiest girl at the dance when he slows dances with you.

Waaa,waaa, why do they call us Sexuals! All we do is comment on middle aged manager’s looks and say how Mik is so much more handsome

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

They don’t show the Liverpool vs Villa match but they show this deadting Palace vs Wolves smh

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Digne’s awful. I also can’t believe Emery watched Lenglet at Sp**s & Barca and still decided to sign him.

Buhry

Established Member

Don't think top 4 will be as easy as many think this year, City are a given but Liverpool and Tottenham (yes) both look up for it.

Thrice

Don't think top 4 will be as easy as many think this year, City are a given but Liverpool and Tottenham (yes) both look up for it.
Who else though? I don't think Brighton will be consistent enough. Man Utd are beatable and Chelsea look like crap again.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Who else though? I don't think Brighton will be consistent enough. Man Utd are beatable and Chelsea look like crap again.
Everyone in a top 4 shoot out is beatable so are we. Dyche kicks our b.m we are beatable

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's funny is Liverpool have gone from a side who's midfield was physical and would win the ball, not let you breath but predominantly a physical midfield to a side with 4 creative midfielders/playmakers. Jones and Szoboszlai pretty much attacking midfielders, MacAllister definitely more a creative one and TAA is basically a free roaming playmaker in this system. Their midfield is like Wenger's dream but with the 3-2-2-3 buildup it also means there is 3 forwards as well as all this. Only thing gets sacrificed is defensive solidity maybe.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Villa conceding like 10 goals in their last two away games and @A_G is telling me this is the golden era for the “middle class” teams.
The only one who said “golden era” was you, you silly bastard

The middle teams are stronger than they used to be, crying about it won’t change that

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom