• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 3 Manchester City | Wednesday 15th, February | KO: 19:30 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_arsenalblog.jpg

If they win against villa and beat us, then we we're ****ed.

All our momentum have completely evaporated in a matter of 7 days.

We just need to do everything possible to avoid getting beat here otherwise goodbye to the title.

Amd also Martinelli shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch unless he's warming up imo. He's been stinking it up post world cup. Look at how massively we improved when Trossard. But he'll start. He's one of Arteta's untouchables.

Screenshot-20230211-182144.png

Screenshot-20230211-182200.png

Screenshot-20230211-182213.png

Screenshot-20230211-182226.png

cdbb6f82-06a2-4ea6-8762-e3291bcccb7e.png

Prediction
Arsenal 1-1 man city

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Yup we have nice run of games coming up after today. Win today, awesome. We don't, we can still stay top.

Villa & Leicester away will be tough but play our game & we should be fine. Everton will not be as fired up as the rabid Goodison crowd won't be there threatening to consume them bone & all should they lose. Bournemouth, whilst on paper looking the easiest, will be anything but I fear. However, we have the tools to defeat them.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
wtf lets hope the rumours are wrong, otherwise, I can see the excuses coming out post match.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka

Our captain making a plea for a special atmosphere. I don’t have a ticket but those that do, you know what to do!
I'm gonna go ****ing mental. I'm even going to spend the whole train journey aggravating my wife to the point she contributes to the noise too. Perhaps I'll tell her I'm going to have an extended gaming session tomorrow night whilst she looks after our child.

We are winning this. Hopefully no referees being a feature.

MartiSaka

I don’t think the supporters making a strong statement is what wins us the match

Exactly, why would I change my opinion on how I think the game will play out because of some magical superstitions about sending out subliminal messages to the team.

MartiSaka

This guy is reliable:

Jorginho SZN begins tonight
****e - Jorginho meltdowns incoming at the end of the match. Remember the pioneers who called him out at the end of the transfer window when the entire fan base lose it :lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It's a shame because taking 3 pts vs Brentford would have put us in a position where a draw would have been completely acceptable. Now I feel like this is pretty much a must win given we've gone 3 games without a win (incl FA Cup).
I was feeling that way. But given the context a draw here is a platform to build upon. It keeps the gap whilst City begin to focus on the CL
All the pressure is on us. We are at home. Our gap has been reduced. We haven't won in 3 matches and haven't won the league in 19 years.

City have 4 leagues in 5 years and are known to be stronger in the second half of the season. They also have our game to play at the Etihad.

The pressure is 100% more on us and we have to deliver. These young lads who want 180k a week or who are holding the club to ransom demanding big salary and wanting to play CL football and win titles in their career have to prove they have what it takes.
I don't disagree with the sentiments but that's why i believe the pressure is on City. Atm we are expected to lose, we are out of form, have no experience in this type of position, City are purring again, they always beat us, they've been there and done it and now the expectation is they regain top spot.

If we don't lose that'll be seen as a positive. If City don't win it'll be seen as a negative. Therefore it follows pressure is on them to win.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yup we have nice run of games coming up after today. Win today, awesome. We don't, we can still stay top.
100%. We don't lose today and then win our next few games we are suddenly good looking. The most important thing tonight is retaining the point gap. Do that and build on it. Lose it and in the wider context of form/results we are treading water by the gallon load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom