• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Nottingham Forest | Sunday 30th, October | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Forest.jpg

We just have to find a way to win this, not just win but win style. A statement performance. Need to reignite that fear factor again.

Screenshot-20221027-221758.png

Screenshot-20221027-221817.png

Screenshot-20221027-221832.png

Screenshot-20221027-221955.png

2f118042-58fe-409a-9b44-1286a22ebcf0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Nottingham Forest

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Interesting game this, we need a quick turnaround after a lower standard of performances these last 2/3 games.

Think we’ll be ok though. A combination of teams hanging on defensively, denying us space more and attacking our last line whenever they can, has put a slight halt to our charge this season. In addition to the need to be more clinical upfront, do we need answers to performing so badly when teams remain so compact.

Let’s get the job done here, and kick onto the next week. 2-0 Arsenal.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Excellent timing this. They are absolute dogshit, don't let that home-win over Liverpool fool you. Any team in the PL can lose a game against a bad team at their ground. It's happened even when we had the likes of Henry.

Nottingham Forest lost away to Wolves, who are in 19th place with 2 wins out of 12 games. They got slammed at Leicester 4-0. They lost at home to Fulham and Bournemouth, got smashed at the Etihad and to top it off, even Conte's ****s beat them 0-2 at their place.

There has never been a better game in the Premier League for us. They are ****, we are in need of some confidence.

4-0 to the Arsenal with 3 goals from Jesus and everyone wanking about him again afterwards.

Tom Mix

Make or break. I am going to make a bold prediction here. Unless we take three points from this we won't end up in the top four or above Sp uds.

A disturbing pattern has been set over the past fortnight where we pay in the weekend for playing senior players in midweek. Last night only exacerbated this by ending up throwing the kitchen sink in stages at PSV only to find the sink was flabby and made no difference.

Need to break this cycle with a convincing win. Forest are poor enough for this to be possible bu they must be encouraged at the sight of Charity FC re-emerging and their own great performance against Liverpool. It really could go either way.

SA Gunner

Make or break. I am going to make a bold prediction here. Unless we take three points from this we won't end up in the top four or above Sp uds.

A disturbing pattern has been set over the past fortnight where we pay in the weekend for playing senior players in midweek. Last night only exacerbated this by ending up throwing the kitchen sink in stages at PSV only to find the sink was flabby and made no difference.

Need to break this cycle with a convincing win. Forest are poor enough for this to be possible bu they must be encouraged at the sight of Charity FC re-emerging and their own great performance against Liverpool. It really could go either way.

Talk about an overreaction.

If there were serious structural issues with our game, then we would have seen them come months ago. What has happened of late, happens to the best teams in the world because football is a dynamic sport. Trust that the management team are already analysing the issues that have popped up in recent weeks.

Relax, there is nothing to worry yourself about.

Tom Mix

Let's see. I hope for the best but I also look at the alternatives. I am sure the management team had also analyses the issues before yesterday's game.

It isn't being negative. If we can't beat Forest we won't beat Chelsea and that probably means we go into the world cup in 3rd place - which I'd have killed for at the beginning of the season - but if the roblem is the smallness of the squad well that isn't going to go away in December, and neither is the management of resources.

SA Gunner

Let's see. I hope for the best but I also look at the alternatives. I am sure the management team had also analyses the issues before yesterday's game.

It isn't being negative. If we can't beat Forest we won't beat Chelsea and that probably means we go into the world cup in 3rd place - which I'd have killed for at the beginning of the season - but if the roblem is the smallness of the squad well that isn't going to go away in December, and neither is the management of resources.

Just like we couldnt beat Southampton last season, but could beat Chelsea away the very next game.

Football isnt as clear cut as you think. There are many contributing factors that go into a performance, and what makes a good or bad one. The closest indicator of whether we will perform well or not in a game, is the players available and their form going into the game, and that is still vague. Anything beyond that and you are literally guessing and making calls based on vibes.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Must win game. At this stage I will take the 3 points however they come, but ideally I'd like to see a huge reaction and a convincing win.

Drop points here and we are in trouble in the sense of letting those teams who are going through a form of transition (United, Chelsea and arguably Newcastle) close the gap further.

These are teams who are likely to throw big money at it again in January.

Need mimium of 7 points from our next 3 league games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No compliancy and also would be nice to back being be clinical. And not have 15 attempts go by.

People overreacting for no reason about yesterday result yes wasn't our top level performance even mikel admit that but that what happen when you play 9 games in October and just depend on 16 players the level will drop.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
No compliancy and also would be nice to back being be clinical. And not have 15 attempts go by.

People overreacting for no reason about yesterday result yes wasn't our top level performance even mikel admit that but that what happen when you play 9 games in October and just depend on 16 players the level will drop.
It isn't just about yesterday. The performance against Leeds and Soton were poor.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It isn't just about yesterday. The performance against Leeds and Soton were poor.
Agreed but only yesterday the defensive performance was too poor most top teams struggling to be fair so i really can't expect 8/10 performance every game specially away from home

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Got a bad feeling about this yuna. Might give this one a miss and go for an afternoon stroll through Hyde park instead and hope for the best. 🙏

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Agreed but only yesterday the defensive performance was too poor most top teams struggling to be fair so i really can't expect 8/10 performance every game specially away from home
Yeah we were always going to drop points or lose. But against Leeds that second half we were destroyed. And only for Bamford we would have drew or lost that match.

Soton again poor. And last night too.

So we have put in 3 poor performances on the bounce. 4 points from 9. That's poor.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

We're only just 1/4 of the way into the season & you're making these kind of predictions ?

Have a word with yourself mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom